Me: I wish I was there too baby but you guys need this time. You shouldn't even be talking to me.

Lila: You said I can mindlink you.

Me: If you needed me.

Lila: I always need you. I could use you right now because I'm at an eight and there's nobody around.

Me: You could take care of yourself while telling me what you're doing. Wait, let me get my room and I'll join you.

Lila: I think I hear Ronan. I better go. I love you.

Me: I love you too.

She cut the mindlink. Now I know what they're going to be doing and my heart aches not being with them. It's not the only thing aching. I guess a better take care of myself.

Lila POV

"You know I can hear you guys, right?" Ronan asks. "You should keep that in mind when you mindlink with him."

"I forgot about that. I didn't say anything bad," I say.

"Apparently you don't like my pack very much. I grew up with these people. This is my family," he says. "Sure, they are a little rowdy but it comes with the territory. I have a lot of unmated males. It breeds problems."

"I wasn't aware of that," I say.

"There's a lot you're not aware of," he says. "But you'll learn. Now come to bed. I heard you're at an eight."

I went up to bed with Ronan. His room was very different than ours. He had a lot of dark colors and it looked austere. I decided to look past all of that and went and laid down on his bed.

He stood at the foot of the bed and said, "I'm going to do things a little different tonight if that's all right with you."

"I'm always up for experimentation," I say.

"Then you're going to need a safe word," he said with a devilish grin.

The next morning I woke up still sore. I've never experienced anything like that and wasn't sure if I liked it or not. There were sounds coming out of me I've never heard before. At one point I think I squealed like a pig.

He was in control the entire time, pushing me pulling me, and choking me. I don't know how I felt about it. I have to think about it. There was a lot to digest. He came down and sat beside me while we had breakfast.

"How are you feeling?" he asks.

"To be honest, I don't quite know," I say.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night? You seemed like you did," he says.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," I say.

"It can be scary when you're not with somebody you trust. Maybe we haven't built up enough trust to be doing those things," he says. "I'll hold off on the more kinky stuff until we get to know each other better and then you can decide if you like it or not. All right? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I'm not uncomfortable. It's just I don't want you choking me while I'm pregnant," I say.

"I'm sorry. I didn't even think about it. I was just in the moment," he says.

"Choking has never been something I've done before and yeah it felt good but then I thought about my babies," I say.

"Babies," he asks.

"Yeah. I'm having twins. A boy and a girl," I say, smiling.

"Doesn't that beat all. You're having twins with a twin. Is he happy? I know I would be," he says.