The man gave a slight smirk, digging his hand into the pocket of his jeans and slipping out a business card which he handed to Katherine, he said, "I knew you would ask for this so I prepared it beforehand."

Katherine cocked an eyebrow in surprise, a squeaky evil laugh escaping her lips as he stretched out his hand to give her the card, "Wow, wow wow. Very efficient. I like it!"

"Thank you." Katherine said again, still laughing as she took the card from him.

The men exchanged looks, staring at Katherine in shock. She was hardly ever polite to them and they were pretty sure they'd never heard her say thank you, so now it felt a tad bit strange not that she cared.

Katherine, oblivious to the shocked look on their faces quickly slipped the card into her jacket smiling to herself. As she faced them to commend them on their work, her phone began to vibrate. Her initial reaction was a feeling of irritation, but then she saw who the caller was, and a quick feeling of interest took over.

She picked up instantly, "Yes?"

It was the man from the post office, and he briefly informed her that another letter had arrived from London which was directed to Damien.

Another anger resurfaced, as Katherine patted herself knowing she had been right to think that the bitch would try to send another letter.

Obviously the bitch hadn't given up. She still had the effrontery to keep sending the letters.

Well unluckily for her, Katherine would continue to get her hands on it first and soon she would have no other choice but to stop writing.

"Okay then, thank you for informing me. Well you know what to do right?" She asked and the man replied positively.

"Good then, that would be all." She spoke into the receiver, cursing under her breath as she ended the call. She quickly slipped her phone back into her pocket, readjusting the turban on her head, and turned to face the men with her.

"Okay boys. Good work today. But remember, I need more information, and reach out if anything else comes up, you know the drill."

"Yes Ma'am."

She dipped her hands in her bag and bringing out a small envelope of money she gave it to the boss, and after he thanked her profusely, she twirled on her feet, putting her shades back on and took short steps out of the garage.

She was done here.

.......

"Come on in." Damien said as soon as he heard the knock on the office door.

Quickly he put away all the files he was currently working on, as he had more important things to do for now.

He had been waiting for Mr Rudiger since this morning when he had called to inform him that he had gotten the information in a flash drive, and inviting him over he was finally here.

Damien felt a rush of anxiety and excitement that he could not quite explain, but he calmed himself down taking steady breaths.

"Good day, sir." Mr Rudiger greeted walking in and taking the seat Damien had offered him.

With no time to waste and just like Damien liked, he began to speak, "I finally have another information about Madison Connor too, that's why I quickly accepted your invitation to come over."

Damien felt his muscles stiffen but nevertheless he nodded, asking the investigator to continue. After all, he had asked him to look into it.

"She currently lives in a small town in London, some miles away from where she used to live with her parents when she was younger. It's a one-bedroom apartment, nothing too fancy. It's dilapidated too, actually in need of repairs."