Chapter 16

(Y/n POV)

I handed Fez the phone on the table and he walked into the kitchen and put it in the 7-ELVEN drink. Fez walked into another room while Ash had his hands on his head Cleary stressed and worried. I heard Fez drop something in the room and he rushed out and walked up to Ash and whacked him across his face and he fell to the ground. "Sorry bro but we have to make it look like you ain't do this" I helped Ash get up who was groaning in pain. "Just get out y/n, Ash.. the cops are gonna kick down that door any second bro. Even if they know you did this bruh.. I'm still gonna go down longer." Ash had tears falling and so did I. "No.." Ash said Quitely then he took my hand. Fez pulled Ash's head making Fez and Ash's foreheads meet and Ash squeezed my hand tighter. "Listen to me.. Just go out there and surrendor, it's all on me bruh, you hear me?" "No.." "they gon' come in there they gonna find me with the knife in my hand tell me you- you had nothing to do with this shit. LISTEN TO ME! I DID THIS SHIT! I KILLED THIS MOTHERFUCKER! YOU HEARIN ME? NOT YOU!" Now tears were falling from Ash's eyes, down his cheeks, to the floor. "Mhmm.. mm.. no.. no!" "Now go wash ur fucking hands. I love you brother.. and y/n.. I love you sis" Fez let go of Ash then pulled me into a hug and I was balling my eyes out. I followed Ash. We both went to the laundry room and got all the guns out. "Here take it" "N-No Ash pl- Please.." "y/n I love you so much and ain't nothing gonna change that please do this for me." Ash handed me a hand gun and a rifle and kissed my cheek. We walked out only to hear Fez yell. "Y/N, ASH STOP PLAYING! I need you two to walk out this fucking door right now! Y/n.. Ash we ain't doing this shit! How do you think this gonna end? You guys tryna die?!" Me and Ash placed all the guns in the bathtub. Ash turned around to face Fez. "Give me the guns.." Ash was crying and gave him a 'no' signal. "Ash.. y/n listen.. I'm not finna let nothing happen to you two. Now both of you, give me the guns.." Ash stuttered trying to speak but words coudnt escape his mouth. "I'm not fucking Ash......
y/n.." Fez held out his hand Infront of Ash to signal for Ash to give him the guns. Fez started crying and struggled to say "come on bro please.." but Ash just refused with tears coming down his cheeks.

We heard banging on the door but Fez quickly turned around to grab Ash's gun.. Ash hit Fez in the head and locked the door shut. "FUCK!" Fez got up and stared banging on the door screaming while Ash came to me and gave me a hug seeing my hands on my face. "ASH! Y/N CAN YOU HEAR ME? OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW! Y/N PLEASE GET ASH TO OPEN THE DOOR!" IM NOT PLAYIN! ASH! AS-" we heard the front door bang wide open causing me and Ash to break apart. I heard gas hissing outside with shouting and yelling.. glass breaking.. and.. it was scary. Ash pulled my arm and I sat between his legs in the bathtub. He loaded his guns while Fez was still banging on the door and police shouting. "DONT MOVE DROP THE KNIFE NOW!" Fez was no longer banging and screaming on the other side of the door. "DONT SHOOT! DONT SHOOT THERES KIDS IN THERE! ASH! Y/N!" Ash had his gun out ready and stared shooting, meanwhile I had my hands over my ears crying going more deeper the the bathtub so I wouldn't get shot. There was a big band outside and still the cops were shooting. Ash took cover and leaned in the bathtub so he wouldn't get shot. "I'm sorry y/n.. I love you so much" "ASHHHHH!" I heard Fez's voice which made me feel better knowing he was alive.

Ash got up and started shooting again then he reloaded his gun. I heard Fez scream again.. the pain in his voice made me cry even more. "ASH! COME OUT GET OUTTER THERE! IS Y/N ALIVE? ASH PLEASE! DONT SHOOT THERES FUCKING KIDS IN THERE!" Fez kept screaming at the top of his lungs. "Ash.. please sto-" I was cut off by shooting again. I heard the toliet explode and I was crying so much but all of sudden.. it stopped. "Ash.. ASH! ANSWER ME! Y/N? ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? BOTH OF YOU ARE YOU OKA- PLEASE ANSWER!" I heard his voice sound all screechy. Ash got out of the bath tub leaving me in there. "Please pretend to be dead I love you!" He whispered and kissed my forehead and layed down on the ground and I did as he said. The cop opened the door. "THERE BOTH DOWN!" Then Ash got
Up and shot the cop and I sat up and saw a red light on his stomach. "Ash.." Ash looked at me then looked down panting and panicking as the red light got to his head. "ASH! NO DON- ASH..!"

~the end.. for now~

Holy shit okay that's the end. But im sure Ash is still alive so im waiting for season 3. I had to rewatch the last ep for this and now
Im crying 🙂. Thank you for reading and I'm sure I'll be writing more for season 3. And I have decided to do enemies to Lovers story Jaden Walton.