Chapter 13

"So...y/n... about last night.."

⚠️guys smut is included. Like on the bio I don't want this to be referred to Javon in real life only Ash as a character and these characters are 17!⚠️

(Y/n POV)

"Yeah... what about last night?" I answered back cross Legged on his bed leaning up against the wall. "We never got to finish" I looked up at him smirking. "Well before we do that surely you put make up on me." "Why..?" "Because I want you to do it and I want to feel pretty. Please." I begged him and he agreed. "I got to do ur eyeliner now and there's only one way I can do it.." he pulled my up on his lap facing him. "Really Ash 🙄" "yes" he messed up 4 times. "Oh my gosh y/n if I mess up from u moving one more time I have to kiss you." I was sitting still when I felt the eye liner go on my cheek. "Oops.." he said laughing a bit then smirked. He leaned in and kissed me which turned into a make out sesh. He leaned back so I was on top of him and then he switches and he was on top of me, he had me pinned on the bed and went out of the kiss. He went down to my neck and started giving me hickeys again and when he got to my sweet spot he wispered in my ear. "Now Fez and Faye are awake and I'm not covering your mouth this time so you need to control what comes out of your mouth darling." Then he went straight for the sweet spot. I was trying so hard not to moan as is hands were all over my body, gripping my upper, inner thigh and his other lightly over my left breast. I still had clothes on and so did he. I couldn't lye down in silence. I let out a few moans as quite as I could but Fez heard and just turned up the volume on the tv so he wouldn't hear us. We continued anyway. "If you allow me..?" "Yes Ashtray" he put his hand in my pants and started to finger me. I started moaning louder. Although he's never done this... he knew what he was doing. "Tell me if your uncomfortable and I'll stop" "alr-igh-t As-h" I was studderging a lot because what he was doing felt so good. He started to move his finger in and out and he leaned in and kissed me still doing it. He was out of the kiss and went down to my neck again. "Fuc- fuck Ash.."

(Ash POV)

I loved y/n, I wanted to make sure she was comfortable in every way with what I was doing which's she was. I stopped kissing her neck and I had suprized my self with how many hickeys were on her neck. Well.. it's not like she goes to school. She looked so fucking hot and I just wanted to fuck her rig- "yes Ash you can." "I can what?" "Fuck me" she said letting out a slight moan. How tf did this girl know. I took out my fingers and got the condom that was still in my pocket from Fez's little joke and with her permission I took her clothes off and we did it. "Slo- slow dow- down Ash.." so I went faster. Oh well 🤓.

(Y/n POV)

"Slo- slow dow- down Ash.." so he went faster. Holy shit he's hot. It get good and I couldn't keep any noises in. Fez had obviously turned the tv up more knowing what was going on. After 7 minutes he stopped and we showered together and made out while the warm water was on us. We went out of the shower, got dressed and went out to the living room. "Could y'all be any louder my gosh man." Fez said as soon as we at down laughing. "Sorry.." I said a bit embarrassed. "Don't worry about it I get it, ur 17 living the life. You used protection tho right Ash." Ash looked at me giving me the 'let's fuck with Fez look' I nodded. "SHIT! I didn't!" "Ash wtf bruh nah y/n we ain't having no baby's und-" "I'm joking Fez yeah I did." "You better be joking man. Shit. Almost gave me a fuckin heart attack." "Yeah love you too." I giggled a bit then saw some Molly on the coffee table. "Can I have some Fez" "I mean it's not like u will do something u haven't already done taking that shit. Yeah." "Thanks" me and Ash took 3 pills of Molly each and went off into his room. "Ash i love you." "I love you too, but talk to me when you don't have Molly in your system so you don't say something stupid." "Mmhmmk. I liked what we did before." "Same" we went to sleep cuddling.