Chapter 15

(Y/n POV)

Today was Lexi's play. We all got up and Faye was gonna stay at the house while Ash, Fez and I went to the play. Before we got to the play, Custer came over and Ash and I opened the door to let him in the house while Fez was still getting ready. He went and sat in the living room while Ash and I were in his room chillen for a bit until he whispered in my ear. "Y/n.. get the knife on the table and pass it to me let's go." I grabbed the knife and gave it to him then we both walked out into the living room. "All aright y'all I'm gonna head out" Fez spoke up. "Wait your uh leaving?" "Yeah I'm bout to leave right now" I could feel tension was building up in the room. "Is everything good?" Fez asked looking around at everyone. "Yeah but I really got to talk to you about something" Custer spoke. "Like what man?" "Bro.. the fucking cops found Mouses body." Faye dropped her glass off liquid to the floor which broke making me and Ash jump a little. I was sitting on Ash's lap so he wrapped his arm around my waist as he could tell I started to worry. "Sorry!" Faye said quickly, Custer looked over at me and Ash in which we looked over to Fez. "Did you hear what I said?" "I thought you told me Laurie killed Mouse right?" Faye asked Custer. "I never said that what are you talking about?" "Yeah you know Laurie. The drug dealer that lives in the apartment complex off Kemper? Yeah, you were the one who told me she killed Mouse." Faye established very confused. Fez looked over at Ash then me, I looked at Ash then down at his hand which he gripped onto the knife harder and made it more hidden.

"I never said that!" "Yes you did" "what are you talking about? Are you high?" "You know that Laurie and those fucking people scare me why are you trying to protect them?" "I'm not fucking protecting anyone!" Custer raised his voice then looked back at me and Ash again. Custer kept arguing with Faye and Ash gave me a signal to get off him so I got up quickly but quietly. Ash got up and started walking to Custer slowly with me following behind. "NO ASH NO ASH N-" too late. Ash stabbed Custer in the neck leaving Faye with her mouth dropped and Fez covering Custer's mouth so he wouldn't make a noise. He looked up at me and Ash and put his finger to his mouth to signal for us to be quiet. Custer slowly got weaker holding on to fez until he let go. Fez took his hand off Custer's mouth and looked at me then down at the phone on the table. I picked it up and gave it to him and He walked to the kitchen and put the phone in a 7-ELEVEN drink.

~the play in which y/n was in !scene!~

(No one's POV)
There was one scene of 'y/n' and 'Rue' in Lexi's play when they first ever met and went to buy drugs. In that scene it showed them talking about life on there way to the gas station. The real Rue from the audience laughed also knowing y/n would laugh to.

⚠️IMPORTANT PEOPLE⚠️
Hey people, I made this a short chapter because next chapter is going to be full on as it's the last chapter of season 2! Now I swear Ash is still alive so I'm not saying this book is finished. Tomorrow will be the last day of writing this book, until they release season 3 and hope Ash is still alive. Now I know I said this before but I need ideas on what to do/ write about until ofc season 3 comes out, I'm thinking enemies to Lovers story about Jaden Walton 😍

Euphoria| y/n x AshtrayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara