Chapter 10

(⚠️Slight smut!!⚠️)

(Y/n POV)

After New Years, Faye was staying with us, Ash, Fez and Me, I didn't really ever sleep at my real house because there's nothing to do there. Me and Ash were so pissed off we didn't even speak to Fez. We were eating breakfast and she got coke out the fridge and Ash just got up and put his bowl in the sink and went to his room. She came and sat down and put her feet on the table like a pig, I just looked at Fez who looked at me back, I gave him a quick death stare and got up and put my bowl in the sink as well. "Good morning to you to y/n" "talk to Fez not me." I left and went into Ash's room. I didn't want to deal with that blond hair bitch. Ofc not every blond hair was a bitch but she was in a way. Here's a little back ground info of what happened why Faye came over. Apparently Faye had pushed a motel manager off the balcony so Fez went to pick her up and behind a dumpster at a new Taco-bell where she should have stayed. When she came here, Fez told her not to touch anything or speak to me or Ash and to not go into his room, she said she promised not to and she actually kept her word.

When me and Ash went to his room we both sat on his bed. "I fucking hate her, why does she have to stay here." "I hate her to Ash but tbh it's not so bad, she doesn't talk to us and yeah she can be annoying but it could be worse. Considering the fact you broke her boyfriends nose.. it makes it slightly fair?" Ash looked at me and gave me the death stare. "What ever idgaf she can do what ever tf she wants." He just looked down and went on his phone. Fez came into the room a little after. Lexi called Fez saying Nate's dad was over and he wanted to speak with me? I didn't know Nate's dad, I've never talked to him, so I was confused. Lexi picked me up a little after and took us back to her place and we both walked in the doors and went to the kitchen. We waited for Cassie and when she came home shit started. "Why don't you have a seat, Cassie?" "Mr. Jacobs believes you
know who assaulted his son." I just sat there with my head down. Ain't no way I was snitching on Fez. As much as I hated him for having that bitch living with us, he's still my family. Cassie didn't answer the question. "Cassie, I asked you a question." "She didn't see anything" Lexi spoke up. "I'm not asking you I'm asking her." Sheesh Nate's dad has some attitude. "I already told Mrs. Jacobs I didn't see anything." Ofc she was lying and they could tell. "I know. We just don't believe you." "But I'm telling the truth!" Cassie started to form tears in her eyes and I was still sitting in silence. "I'm sorry why am I here..?" I spoke up. "Because I heard you were at the party to y/n" I wanted to give Mr. Jacobs attitude since his son is a rapist, so I did. "I don't even know you and I've never spoke to you and your son is a little rapist and there was a lot of people at the party and I didn't see anything or who smashed your sons head which who ever did it, good job on them." I muffled the last part and everyone had there eyes widened but Nate's Dad just looked at me with a glare and completely ignored my speech and kept talking to Cassie.
"Look, Cassie, I'm more than happy to get the Chief of Police, Bill Greenwood involved. Old family friend. Maybe he should have this conversation with you. With everyone in fact. You know? Get everyone's cell phones, text histories. Find out what exactly happened. Should we do that instead?" I could see that scared the shit out of Cassie so she told him and dobbed Fez in. Lexi was very mad and I honestly didn't want to stay there dealing with everything so I just walked out and walked all the way to the gas station. Fuck that was a work out.

~time skips and everyone is at the gas station~

Me, Ash, Faye and Fez were at the gas station. Lexi came by and she smiled at me so I smiled back then Faye started talking a little after Lexi and Fez had a little convo. "Hi, I'm Faye." "I'm Lexi umm.. are you guys..?" "Yeah, no, she's just stayin' with me for a bit but she's cool, though. What brings you out here anyway?" Me and Ash looked at each other giving each other the 'not that anyone wants her with us' referring to Faye look. "Oh, I just came to get a drink." "Okay, well, we got plenty of those. Um... do you need help finding anything?" I leaned over to Ash and covered my mouth so Fez couldn't see what I was whispering in Ash's ear. "I think there flirting" Ash then giggled a bit and whispered back into my ear. "Like what we do." I just looked up at him and smiled at him. "No im okay" Lexi replied to Fez. "Oh uh, that's the malt liquor." "Yeah I know." "Feel sorry I didn't get to say goodbye on New Year's." Lexi didn't answer as her focus was on.. Nate's dad.. Cal. Me and Ash just looked at each other with our eyes widen. "Good evening."Cal spoke. "What's up man" I tried not to panic, if anything happened to Fez I would cry. "You got any spearmint gum?" "I don't know, man. The gum's right here." After a little bit of silence, Cal spoke again. "This is your store" "it's a family business" "do your parents own it?" Gosh Mr. Jacob was noisy. "You usually ask this many questions, man?" "Just you." Cal looked at Lexi then me. "Did they tell you who I am?" "Nah, man." Fez replied. "Are you a cop?" Ofc Faye would ask that. "No" he then started to pull something out of his pocket slowly. Ash got up and got a cereal box and took out the gun hidden in it and loaded it up incase Cal had a gun himself. He took out some money and I was relieved and let out a sigh. "Just a concerned father." He left the shop and Fez went out to make sure he left. "I don't know about you guys but he was scary." "You know what for once I slightly agree with Faye" I spoke up after Faye. After a while we got back home and Ash and I had showers and went to sleep like everyone else. I woke up through the night and I saw ash on his phone. "You alright?" Ash saw me awake. "Yeah wbu why aren't you asleep?" I replied. "I woke up and can't go back to sleep now. Weird question... would you fuck me?" I just looked at Ash with my eyes widened.. what did he just ask me? "Yeah I would why?" "Just a question. Hey I've been meaning to ask you something."  Yes.. butterfly's just filled my tummy. "What is it" I said sitting up with my legs crossed still on his bed. "Well we've known each other for a while and given each other I think pretty clear indications that.. you know so wil- would  you want to be my girlfrie-" I cut him off with a kiss and he kissed me back which turned into a make out sesh then he pinned me to the bed with him on top of me, he pulled out of the kiss and started kissing me neck leaving hickeys everywhere. "Yes As-" I couldn't even finish my line cause he had found me sweet spot and started sucking it. I let out a few moans but he quickly covered my mouth with his hand so I didn't make so much noise. He left multiple hickeys on my neck then slowly moved down and left hickeys around my breasts. He fucking turned me on, "we should leave it there for the night, we will come back to this soon." Ash kissed my lips and got under the covers and went to sleep leaving me awake still shocked about just happened.

YES! You guys are finally dating!!! Took Ashy long enough 🙄.