Chapter 5

Here is chapter 5 as promised

(Y/n's POV)

~skip to next day~

I was helping Ash prepare for the funfair shit. Fez asked me if I wanted to help set up ' pretzelmania' and ofc I agreed. When we got to the fair we set up the place and Fez opened up the front when we finished preparing everything. "Yeah. It's gon' be a good night, tonight kids." Fez fist bumped Ash then me and we walked off to get himself set up. Me and Ash were in there alone, gotta admit Ash looked so cute  and adorable with his little apron on. We were just sitting down talking about life until some of Rues friends came and Ash got up to serve them. "Welcome to Pretzelmania. Can I take your order?" The girl with black hair handed him a card. "How many pretzels do you want?" "We don't eat carbs" the black haired girl spoke, she was pretty, and I mean really pretty. "Two please" "that will be forty" I bought my attention to the blond hair one as Ash went to go get them there Molly after they both took $20 out there bras, she was also pretty then she looked at me. "Hey are you the girl that just moved here , like your sister is named Beth?" "Uh yeah how'd you know?" "Lucky guess. I'm joking. I've been over a few times and i think I've only seen you once."  "Oh sounds correct, I'm not really ever home I don't talk to Beth." "Understandable." Then the black haired one spoke. "So, you and Ashtray? Are you guys like a thing?" "Oh uh no we're not together" "mhmm you sure? Seems like you'd be the type of girl that would fuck him. No offence." "Oh nah I don't really do that." "Well I think you should and I can tell you will soon, trust me." Her and the blond girl giggled a bit looking back at each other as Ashtray came back handing them there drugs in a pretzel "thank youuuu!" They left. "What we're you girls talking about?" Ash asked me. Fuck. I couldn't tell him. "Uh um, idk" "was it something I should hear?" "No. Yeah. Idk. Anyway. Could I have 1 pill of Molly. Pleaseeee." Ash looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Only if I'm having it with you." I was so happy and excited I jumped up and hugged him. "Thank you!!" He then took out 2 pills of Molly And placed one in my hand and one in his. "Okay Swallow in 1.. 2.. 3" we both swallowed the pill. But he took another out. "Ash what are you doing put that back you only need one." "No i want another.." "Ash no you need to wait like 40mins then it will hit you should know that." I told him tryna get the drugs out his hand. "I know that I've been working on this shit for years I just want more.." "Ash are you okay?" "Yeah what about you?" He took the pill before I could stop him and I was sitting on a chair and he leaned over In front of my face "please take another?" "Fine" he opened my mouth and bent my head back, dropped the pill in my mouth and gave me water to wash it down.

It was 20 minutes after we took the pills, it kicked in. "Hey y/n to make this night not so boring could we play truth or dare?" Ash looked at me with a slight smirk. "Uh just us two? Wont that be a bit
Boring or-" "nah it will be fun Ma, please" I was shocked a bit when he called me ma but he's on molly what do you expect. "Alright u go first" I told Ash, he just gave me a smirk. "truth or dare y/n" "truth." "Do you find me attractive?" " uh.. yes" he just put on a bigger smirk. "My turn, truth or dare Ash." "Truth." "Um.. I didn't think of a truth. Oh. Do you find me attractive?" "Yes Ma" he just laughed a bit. I wanted to see what the black hair girl from before meant by me and Ash would fuck and cause he's like high on molly, I can take advantage of him but knowing my limits. "Alright Ash I got another, truth or dare." "Dare" fuck. That's not want I wanted. "I dare you to tell me if you would fuck me." I said straight up. "Why'd you wanna know?" "Just do the dare." He leaned close to my face, put his hand across my jaw lifting up my face so it's level with his. "Yes" he smirked and saw customers so he left me there speechless to serve them. The rest of the night was just silent between me and Ash. We packed up the stand and went home. Fez could tell something was up with me and Ash. "Yo Ash could I speak to you in private" we already arrived home so I just walked into the bathroom and had a shower.

(Ash pov)

Y/n went into the shower when Fez told me to speak with him in private. "What up?" "Ash, did you take any molly? You and y/n?" "Uh maybe.." "Ash how much did you take man you seem fucked." "Uh 2 pills each." "Two? Nah Ash you know not to mess with that shit. I couldn't care about 1 that much but 2 is a lot for ur age Ash." "I'm 17 and so is y/n and we were careful." "Alright man. No babies under my roof tho." Fez joked around with the last bit and I  laughed as well under standing what he meant then Fez handed me  a condom to add to the joke. We both laughed a bit more but when he left the room, I  put the condom in my pocket just incase..