Chapter 14

Guys so the next few episodes don't really have any Ashtray in them, I had to watch all episodes again just to find he isn't in many scenes so this chapter is all the scenes he's in for 3 episodes and it's not the best chapter but it's alright Ngl 🙄.

(Y/n POV)

Ash, Faye, Fez and I were all on the sofa eating and watching tv. We heard a knock at the door which was Custer but me and Ash just kept watching the tv while Fez was having a conversation with him. I got up to get a drink from the fridge but all the drinks were gone. "Faye.." "yeah" "did you drink all the drinks in the fridge?" "Yeah" "fuck." I went and sat down beside Ash cuddling up to him. I loved his black and white jumper, it was so warm and cosy and it smelled like Ash.

The iconic eyebrow raise 😍

A little after I had fallen asleep cuddling to Ash who was playing with my hair, I woke up later by Rue bursting in the house. "We ain't doing this today Rue!" Fez was dragging Rue out of the house and me and Ash sat up and looked over to see Fez practically throw Rue out of the house. I felt bad for her cause she looked really upset and distressed. Anyway the next day, when me and Ash were sitting at his PC, Lexi came over and talked to Fez about her play and told him a bit about it. I didn't get the full conversation because me and Ash were literally making out. All of a sudden I heard 'stand by me' playing and heard muffled voices of singing coming out of Lexi and Fez's mouth. Faye went out to take the trash and me and Ash looked at each other with the 'is she serious' look since it was raining heavy outside. I went to the fridge to get a glass of milk while looking on my phone since Ash got up to go to the bathroom. I was looking at things to buy when I got a text from my sister.

Psycho bitch 👹

Psycho bitch 👹
Idgaf about you or where
You are but just so you
Know it's your turn to
Wash up the dishes this
Week.

Me 🤪💅
Fuck no do it yourself

End of text

I'm not doing that for shit. I went back to were me and Ash were sitting and he came in a little bit after me. "Oh hey, it's raining, I'm gonna take a shower" Faye announced as she came back into the house and went to the bathroom. "Ash." "Mm" "did you wash your hands?" "Huh?" "Did you wash your hands?" "No" "ew wtf go wash them with soap that's disgusting!" "No, make me." "Fine." I got up and pulled his arm up and dragged him to the kitchen since Faye was in the bathroom. I was struggling tho, badly. "Fuck.. Ash- co-come on! Almost there!" "No." He just stood there while I was struggling to move him so I went behind him and pushed him and when we got to the kitchen and took his phone out of his hands and put soap there instead and I had to wash his hands for him since he was being completely useless putting 0% effort and energy Into doing it himself. "Now Rince it off with water." "There happy?" "Yes, so you can wash your hands it wasn't that hard was it?" He rolled his eyes and took his phone from the counter which I had placed it on and we were going back into the room we were sitting in but he stopped all of a sudden making me bump into him. "Ow what was that for?" "Look" he pointed to Fez and Lexi holding hands on the sofa. "Awwwww, there so adorable, just like you and me." I said the last bit in a baby voice while squeezing his cheek a together. I let go of his checks and then we went and sat back down again. It was getting late so me and Ash took showers and got ready for bed and cuddled together. "So.. y/n, are you going to Lexi's play tomorrow?" "Yes definitely. What about you?" "Yeah I will. Are you excited for it?" "Fuck yeah. Ever since she mentioned about it I've been really wanting to see it for some reason. She told me there's a character based on me but is only there for a little bit but I don't give a fuck I'm still excited." "Wow okay that's a lot to take it." "Not really. How's your day going Ashy." "If you call me Ashy once more I will do something." "Okay what will you do Ashy?" He grabbed my wrist lightly and pushed me against the wall but he did it very gentle so it wouldn't hurt. We started making out but Faye opened the door. "Oh sorry I didn't know your guys were having sex" "we're not having se- sex were just.. um kissing." I said confused looking up at Ash who was also confused. "Oh I thought you were cause Fez wanted me to give Ash this." She passed Ash a condom and walked out closing the door. "Um alright maybe another night we can save this for." Ash said putting it in his draw. "Dam for someone who doesn't want to hear me moan, he really want us to do it a lot doesn't he?" I said laughing. "Idk but I recon soon we will need to get him some for him and Lexi." We then talked and laughed for an hour straight then we went to sleep ready to watch Lexis play.