stress takes its toll

JK jerked awake , unsure of what had disturbed him,  he looked around trying to focus in the dark , everything seemed quiet , but then he heard a moan again and realised it was Tae , not another nightmare he thought sadly .

He held his breath and waited , hoping that he was wrong and that Tae would fall back into a peaceful sleep ,but unfortunately it wasn't long before Tae was kicking around the covers , JK could see beads of sweat on Taes forehead .

He gently reached out 'Tae , babes. Wake up "

Tae woke and looked at JK , the fear was still apparent in his eyes , the look devasted JK " Babes tell me ,please talk to me .

But Tae just shook his head , the edges of the nightmare still in his sleepy brain. He pulled JK to him , he didn't want to think , he wanted to forget..everything....

Over and over he devoured JKs mouth , like the devil himself was after him,  JK let him , even though sometimes his lips got bruised and he was sure he tasted blood at some point he just held on for the ride , he knew Tae was hurting , and he didn't know how to help him or why so he joined in the kissing frenzy , this was a side of Tae  he'd never felt before and he secretly worried how far Tae would go . Would he want to go all the way ? He'd only been experimenting with that toy for a little while , he didn't think he was ready , but still he held on .

"What the fuck am I doing? "Tae screamed in his head as he started to wake properly , the hunger was driving him , the need to forget everything and chase the nightmare  away was powerful..

"Stop ! stop !" screamed his inner voice , and finally , slowly the urge to protect JK over took the powerful urge to devour , he pulled back and looked away , too ashamed to look at JK . He jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind him.

Jk sat there dazed . He could feel his pulse in his lips and put a hesitant hand to them . Despite everything he was aroused , why had Tae stopped? He slowly sat up and swung his legs out of the bed , and stood up . His legs felt like jelly and is erection painful but he ignored it all and followed Tae to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom Tae had slid to the floor with his back against the door and burst into tears. When he heard JK outside the door he tried to stifle them ,but the occasional sob came out .

Outside the door JK was beginning to get seriously worried , Tae was crying? 
He tried the door handle but found it locked , he knew it was only a flimsy lock and he could easily break it but didn't want it to get that far so he tried talking to Tae first.

"Babe , please please talk to me " after what seems like an eternity Taes voice came through the door , " I'm so so sorry "
Jk was confused , what did Tae have to be sorry for ? He tried the door handle again ." Tae , open this door please "

He could hear tears were still coming from Tae and his heart was breaking. " Tae , I'm going to break the door down if you don't open it! " he waited hoping that that would be enough..silence , and then shuffling and finally he heard the lock slip.

He opened the door to see Tae on his knees.  Head bowed low ,palms up and he was mumbling through tears " I am so sorry,  I am so sorry "

JK dropped to his knees and grabbed Taes hands , this was more than he could bear. " babe , get up, what are you doing ? " he lifted Taes chin with one hand and said "look at me " he pleaded.

Tae kept his eyes lowered but allowed his head to rise up with JKs gentle pressuring. How could he look JK in the eyes though?, the one person in all the world he wanted to protect and he'd been the one to hurt him. Out of the corners of his eyes he could see JKs lips , they were definitely bruised and he hated himself. Fresh tears flowed.

  Jk let go of the hand holding Taes and used his thumbs to gently wipe away the tears. "What have you done that you're saying sorry like this to me for ?"

All sorts of ideas were going through his head but none that made sense. He waited , willing Tae to open up to him.

"I hurt you " Tae finally said "I feel so ashamed "

Confusion hit JK , "what ?" He blurted out. Tae finally looked up and with a shakey hand , gently touched JKs lips,  " I lost control and now I've hurt you " his words were a painful whisper and he let his head drop back down again.

JK let the words sink in , all of this because he'd been a bit rough ? It didn't make sense . Obviously there was more , there had to be .

" babe , I'm fine " he said , still confused,  " look at me please and hear me ! I'm perfectly okay , you didn't hurt me , " he mentally crossed his fingers at  the little white lie , yes his lips throbbed,  but it wasn't too painful , " babe , Tae honey , I love you , so you were little passionate , so what , I was too , I promise." Then he noticed Taes lips were swollen also and he wondered if he'd even noticed .

" Tae , " he said quietly , " your lips look like mine , do they hurt " That made Tae stop and think for a second.  His lips..tingled but not painfully so , well maybe one little bit of his lip did more than tingle but he didnt think it was bad over all. He slowly shook his head , JK continued hopefully,  " I was kissing you back just as much , it was a two way thing, in fact I swear I tasted blood but its not from me as far as i can tell "

Tae ran his tongue around his mouth and found the inside of his bottom lip had a definite cut. "Oh " he said , nothing more . A tiny bit of hope sparked in Taes dark dispare. "Are you really okay ? Don't you hate me " he hiccupped on the last word , inside he was praying JK would say no .

Jk was actually feeling a little angry now , hate him ?! " do our wedding vows mean so little to you. ? Do you recall me saying I'll always love you ? do you not trust or believe me ?"

Tae was taken aback at the changenof tone and gulped , "of course I do !"

"Then please don't ever say stuff like that to me again. Trust in us ! trust me ! If I had wanted to I could have stopped you earlier,  I didn't,  you weren't crossing any line , you weren't hurting me , I'm a grown man. I'm quite capable of telling you push off , but why would I ,? You , my husband are perfect , in every way , you and I are a team and we will face everything and anything together,  got it?!"

Tae stared wide eyed and hopefull at JK , then to his surprise JK lent forward and gently kissed his lips . "Now babe , can we please get up and go back to bed , I think my legs have died and we are both about to get the worst pins and needles " this made Tae hiccup a smile and together they stood up.

" Just be warned" JK  said as they hobbled back to the bed, "we will talk about what's troubling you in the morning but for tonight let's just sleep .

Tae didn't want to go to sleep , he was afraid the nightmare would come back , but he was tired so got into bed and just held JK . Mentally he was drained .