Honeymoon

Tae rolled over and stretched, JK stirred beside him. At some point in the night they'd both separated and were facing the outside of the bed but after stretching Tae reached for JK and pulled him back into him. JK sighed but stayed asleep.

Tae laid there holding him contentedly. He could feel JKs rhythmic heart beat under his arm and decided it was one of the most beautiful sounds he'd ever heard.

He opened his eyes and admired the thickness of JKs hair, the line of his neck and collerbone. He let his eyes wander over JKs shoulder, his muscles and his tattoos. Everything about this man seemed so perfect to him.

Tae could feel himself growing in is shorts, damn he was always so hot for this man. JK arse was sat snuggly against Tae's groin and Tae had to will himself not to grind into him, the temptation was so bad, but it was still early and JK must have been tired after the last few days, so he made himself stay still and just hold him.

JK could feel himself waking up, and as he did he could also feel something else waking up. He smiled to himself and wondered how long before Tae woke him, excitement ran through his body at the thought.

He didn't stir, every fiber of him was alert to every nuance of movement Tae made, he could feel he was holding himself tightly and wandered why. When he realised Tae wasn't going to wake him he pretended to move in his sleep and pushed his arse back. He gave himself a mental high five when he heard Tae groan ever so slightly.

This could be fun JK thought to himself, he wiggled his hips slightly and mussed up the covers a bit as though hot. He could feel Tae growing more and more and he had to stifle a giggle. He then rolled right over and flung one leg over Tae's hip, his arm over the flat of Tae's stomach and then buried his face into Tae's chest.

He heard Tae's breath catch in his throat and could feel his heart beat speeding up, but still Tae didn't move, in fact JK was sure he wasn't even breathing! Laughter threatened to bubble up but he managed to hold it in. He let a minute or so go by and felt Tae start to breath and relax.

What next JK thought. With his leg over Tae's hip his leg was extremely close to Tae's cock.. If he just stretched ever so slightly he could 'accidently' rub it with his leg... Or he could pretend to have an itch on the back of his leg and let his hand 'accidently' touch Tae's cock.. Both ideas were appealing.

He went for both in the end.. He stretched out his leg brushing the head of Tae's cock with his inner thigh and then brought his hand down and scratched the back of his knee letting his knuckles gentle tap Tae's cock. He felt Tae stiffen instantly and then he  was rolled over and Tae had him pinned on the bed with his body. Hands on Jk's wrists .

JK pretended to look innocent and Tae pretended to be mad and said "you tease hehe" he brought his lips to Jk's with a growl and thoroughly kissed him completely senseless. By the time he'd finished JK was a hard as a rock and all thoughts of teasing were gone from his mind.

Panting and breathless JK looked at  Tae as he  said "hmm what to do to you,?" JK just gulped, his big wide eyes unblinking, antisipation and nerves keeping him from speaking. He licked his slightly swollen lips and waited. Tae followed the movement of JKs tongue and bent back in to take it.

More kisses followed and Tae's cock was straining so much against his boxers it was almost painful, he reached down with one hand, still kissing JK, and managed to manouver him self out of them, kicking them off the bed, he then brought his groin down so he could rub himself up against JKs shaft, hard beneath its own material.

More so than ever Tae wished he could just slide in and fill JK up but knew that was impossible at the moment with out hurting JK and he absolutely would never do that so he stopped kissing and took a few deep breaths.

JK watched as Tae slowed his breathing, saw his pupils dialted with desire , and then saw a wicked grin spread across Tae's face. Oh oh he thought, as his heart skipped a beat.

"so you like to tease me do you?" said Tae, mock threatening, he bent down and took one of JKs nipples in his mouth and gave a playful nip. JK swallowed, "shall we see how much you like it?" said Tae bending down and sucking on his other nipple..

As Tae kissed and nipped and sucked his way down JKs body, JKs breathing got heavier and heavier, his hands alternated between clutching the covers and pulling on Tae's hair.

" I need.... "started JK but Tae said" no no no not yet " JK squirmed and moaned .

Tae smiled to himself, this was fun, his own cock was throbbibg with desire but this was all about JK so he continued on down, his kissed along his hip bone, the inside of his thigh, purposely ignoring JKs large cock standing erect.

He gave a couple of little licks to the underside of JKs balls and JK nearly jerked off the bed "babe!" he groaned but all Tae did in response was suck on his balls with his lips. He nuzzled him and caressed him with his hands until he could see a dew drop of cum sitting envitingly on the tip of JKs cock.

He slowly ran his tongue up the shaft, licking around it as he went until he got to the top then ever so painfully slowly took JKs head into his mouth and sucked.

JK automatically thrust his hips up so much was the need in him right now but Tae was quicker and moved up with him... "not yet" he said wickedly. JKs frustration was at breaking point "babes!" he said between gritted teeth and a little grin "Im sorry hehe babes sorry.. Please" he begged

Tae pretended to contemplate this and said "please what" he wanted to take some of JKs shyness away, he wanted JK to be so comfortable with him that they could tell each other exactly what they wanted.. He waited, knowing the struggled with in JK was real...

JK swallowed, his mouth was dry his heart was beating a million miles an hour and his cock ached with the strain. He knew what he wanted he wanted Tae to take him deep in his beautiful warm mouth and suck until he exploded, he blushed red at these thoughts that had taken only a second in his mind.. "please" he said quietly "please s s suck me"

Tae's smile was wide as he went down and let his mouth engulf JK, JK moaned with pent up desire and met JKs mouth with greatful thrusts. Tae's mouth worked its magic, his tongue licking round and round, his one hand caressing JKs balls while his other hand supported his weight.

He let his fingers slide underneath and massage the skin just near JKs butt hole, the tip of his finger occasionally actually making contact, JKs moans filled the room and Tae knew he was close..

As he sensed JKs orgasm was about to come he slipped his baby finger into the forbidden hole just as he felt his mouth fill with JKs warm salty cum.
He lapped and swallowed until he felt him start to go soft then lifted his head up to see if he was okay.

JK seemed to be in a languid state, his breathing was slowing down and his eyes were glazed, Tae laughed and JK looked at him, he then seem to realise what had happened and he blushed and buried his head in his hands.