"Stay with me for the next two days, how about that?" Namjoon swung an arm over my shoulder like he was a good friend of mine, "I'll send you to school and make food for you; you definitely won't be treated poorly."

I watched Jungkook as he smoked two cigarettes at a corner outside the door before walking out. It didn't seem like he was leaving for just a moment because he was holding his car keys and his coat was hung on the crook of his arm.

I asked Namjoon, "Have you talked this over with my hyung? Is he leaving me here?"

"Mn, only for three days. You can call him anytime to ask him to fetch you."

"Does he dare to leave?" I silently stood behind the glass door. Suddenly, I laughed, "Namjoon hyung, let me show you a magic trick."

I knocked on the glass door with my knuckles. The tempered glass rang out feebly; two short knocks and two long knocks.

My hyung had already walked very far when he suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me.

I rested my palms on the glass as I stood in the room, gazing at him. I lightly knocked the glass again and my hyung immediately turned and came back. He pushed the door open and scooped me up into his arms, saying in a low voice, Let's go home.

Namjoon hyung held his coffee with both hands, leaning against the sofa as he sighed and said to my hyung, "Alright then. The medicine doesn't need to be taken at the moment. Protect him well; for now, don't let him experience any external shock."

My hyung shook his head and took me away.

On the way back, he asked me what I wanted to eat. I couldn't stomach anything; I only wanted to go home.

The two of us sat in the bathtub naked. He sat behind me, cleaning my back. The sponge was covered in foam, slowly rubbing over the scars on my skin.

I leaned against his chest, silently playing with the bubbles covering the scars on my chest. My hyung actually wanted to toss me to Namjoon today. How should I punish him; with a belt or a broom handle? Or should I simply use a blade to engrave my name on his body?

I knew he wouldn't have abandoned me; we had a secret signal. After he threw me to the group of hooligans and returned to carry me away when we were younger, I would knock on his bedroom door with two short and two long knocks. If he didn't open the door, I would sit outside the door without drinking or eating anything, just waiting for him.

I turned around and pushed his head into the water with my right hand, forcefully pushing him down all the way before plunging my erection into his mouth. The bandages around my right hand were drenched, traces of blood seeping out and diffusing through the water.

"Hyung, do you think I don't know that he's a psychiatrist? You think I'm sick too; you always have, right?"

This probably felt very unbearable. My hyung struggled in the water, ceaselessly gurgling bubbles in the bathtub. Water splashed all over the bathroom.

The feeling of choking on water was very unbearable, right? When I had been left behind by him, I felt somewhat like I was drowning. Just like him now, pushed down in the water by someone and struggling incessantly yet unable to breathe, about to die.

This only needed to go on for one more minute and then we could be together forever. But I still became soft-hearted and relaxed my hold, because my hyung looked like he was in a lot of pain.

"Taehyung! You've gone too fucking far!"

My hyung struggled free of my grasp and crawled out of the water. He violently coughed out a few mouths of water and grabbed my hands, pulling me out of the tub dripping wet.

He used a lot of strength. My arms felt like they were going to be broken by him.

My hyung pinned me onto the floor. He didn't need the assistance of any restraints; with just one hand, he could completely hold me down. I kicked him, so he used his legs to press down on my lower body, his knees pressed against the back of mine. The floor was very hard and cold.

My hyung was still coughing up the water in his throat. He was too furious and raised his hand intending to slap me, but then he hesitated for a moment and instead took his belt. He folded it twice before whipping my ass, scolding me as he whipped me. I got up on all fours planning to crawl away but was yanked back by him to continue getting beaten. My ass was red and swollen. He didn't spare me at all; no matter how I begged it was useless.

With others, my hyung's temper wasn't actually that mild. He had just indulged me, but his indulgence had a limit too. When I encroached on the limits of his temper, he wouldn't tolerate me anymore.

I thought to myself, that his love would have a limit too. When the rain of abuse and pressure from the outside world made a sudden attack on us, and his tiredness of me had reached a certain degree, he would leave me. I couldn't help but want to feel out the threshold of his tolerance, like I was playing Minesweeper, absolutely needing to wait until both of us had been injured by the blast before being able to confirm, with my heart at ease, that there was a bomb here.

My hyung went to sit on the sofa, his legs spread apart. He hooked my neck with his belt and pulled me over.

I knelt down, attempting to suck on the hibernating sex organ between my hyung's legs. I imitated his technique as I gave him oral. He finally stopped hitting me and instead lowered his head and caressed me with pity.

His erection filled my mouth. This was the first time I was giving a man head, the erotic smell of a man blocking up my mouth.

My hyung panted lightly. He raised his hips and his big cock instantly plunged into my throat. An intense physiological instinct made me unable to hold back from retching, while my hyung conversely was so pleasured by the urgent contraction of my throat that he exhaled audibly.

He was finally willing to release me and let me catch my breath. I sprawled out by his feet, coughing hard. He bent over and touched my head, laughing softly in my ear, "How was it, continue?"

My head was swimming as I shook my head. He carelessly threw me onto his body and made me sit facing him. I was forced to open my legs wide and my red and swollen ass cheeks were painfully rubbed against his thighs. My hyung smirked as he leaned closer to me, wickedly spreading my ass and letting my most sensitive hole press against his thick erection.

My hyung took a pack of cigarettes from behind the sofa and pulled out a cigarette, holding it in his mouth.

I flicked the lighter on and brought it to him. My hyung held his cigarette over the flame and spat out a cloud of smoke, gazing at me through the eye-watering smoke.

There was still a belt around my neck, the other end held in my hyung's hand. Evidently, I was currently role-playing as his dog, a position of absolute disadvantage. Of course, once my hyung got serious I would definitely become put at a disadvantage.

"Darling," my hyung touched my lashes with his knuckle, "Sometimes hyung wants to just stop you from going to school, lock you in the house, chain you up and let you simply wag your tail every day as you wait for hyung to get off work."

I shivered.

"But hyung hasn't done that, do you know why?"

I shook my head, my mind blank. Thus my hyung leant over and kissed the corner of my lips, saying to me, "I love you too much and cherish you too much; I can't bear to see you mistreated. So be more obedient, if you irritate me one day I'll lock you up."

My hyung liked to threaten me when he had nothing better to do, but now I at least felt a bit more relieved. My body suddenly felt very tired, my taut muscles relaxing. I lay in his chest and embraced him, wanting to embrace him like this for the rest of my life. When we were cremated into ash, like this, we could immediately be melted into each other.

He clasped the cigarette between his fingers as he touched my entrance with his middle finger, his fingertip circling my sensitive folds.

He said, Later, hyung wants to fuck Taehyung's little hole until it's wrecked.

Because lately, I had been far too disobedient.