28 || Payback's A B*tch

Start from the beginning

The only semi out of place thing, was the hickies on his neck, peeking out from the collar of his white t-shirt. " Get the fuck off me, Ademaro."

Annoyance stirs in my gut at the sight of him and the sound of his deep morning voice. "You're a big boy, why don't you do it yourself."

Aside from the faint chirp of birds beyond the windows, silence sits heavy between us, challenging and filled with anticipation.

Not only had my statement pissed him off, but now made something he was already planning to do, an order and I highly doubted a man with an ego as big as his, would listen to a demand from my lips.

His fist tightens in my hair and in retaliation, I push myself further up his body, until I'm straddling him, while his hand remains fisting a chunk of my hair so tight my scalp begins to ache.

"Remove yourself." He warns. His eyes don't trail down my form, they stay glued to my face in defiance, while nothing about his body seems affected by me, except for the bulge pressing against my inner thigh.

"Someone's excited." My lips stretch into a sly smile, full of taunt, "Were you having wet dreams about me, Kozlov?"

"Don't get too excited." That seems to do it, the hand in my hair loosens, until it's off me completely before he's flipped us over so that he's hovering above me. This way I'm aware of his body, far larger than mine, hovering over me, at his will. "I was dreaming of your death."

The position makes me feel small, dominated. Something I'd never allow a man to have over me. "Kinky," I breath, lifting my hands to push on his chest.

He doesn't move.

I begin to feel suffocated by his entirety, yet he doesn't move. Making it clear that I have no leverage or power in this position.

It bothers me, but I don't show it.

I force an unbothered smile and flicker my eyes across his face. All hard lines and serious stares.

"In that case," I pat his cheek with a fake smile. "You look well rested."

He shrugs off my touch, "And you look like shit."

"Do you always talk to women that way?" I take the distraction as an opportunity to hook my legs around his waist, tighten them until he's surprised enough for me to push him onto his back and straddle him. "If so, I can see why they refuse to ever approach you."

His hardness once again presses into my inner thigh, higher this time. It makes it harder to ignore, but I force myself to, out of pure spite with how easily he is able to ignore my body - nearly naked from the waist down - pressed on top of him.

"I can get any woman I want," Those large hands find my hips once again, his touch searing my skin, so firm I'm forced into place, his strength yet another reminder that although he's below me, he still holds the strength to move me as he pleases. "And I can guarantee, I wouldn't even have to speak to her."

So arrogant and full of himself, I narrow my eyes, prepared to respond, only to be shoved off him when he lifts me off him and throws me across the bed.

I force down my annoyance at his action. "Of course." I sit up, seemingly unbothered by his effortless strength, and stretch out my arms before yawning. "You seem like an absolute catch."