||Chapter 7-Employee bonding trip||

Dave's been working at Freddy's for about a werk now, but we don't see him that much since he's always in the parts and service room doing god knows what, probably jerking off or something.

"Is everyone here? Y/n's here, Jeremy, and Dave. No Joan though?" Mr.Guy looks at the paper on his clipboard.

"Hey guys," Joan walks through the entry with her work uniform on, "why does everyone have a lot of bags?" Joan frowns confused.

"It's the employee bonding trip?" Mr.Guy looks at her.

Me and Dave weren't paying attention because we where playing footsies, it's like tag accept you have to try and stomp on the others foot for them to be up, no hands allowed.

"What? Since when?" She asks confused.

"I hung up a sign." Mr.Guy responds.

"Where? I didn't see one." She crosses her arms.

"In the parts and service room.." he says the last part quietly.

She laughs, "I wouldn't be caught dead going in there, welp bye guys."

"You have to come with us, it's mandatory." He steps in front of her.

"Says who?" She groans.
"Fazbear entertainment."
"Well, to bad, bye!" She quickly runs out the door.

Mr.Guy sighs.

||HONK HONK||

"Oh that's our bus guys, cmon." Mr.Guy walks out and we follow him out, he then locks the entrance doors and we walk onto the bus.

"Hey Y/n wanna sit with-"

"She's sitting with me sorry." Dave grabs my hand and we both sit in a seat, I giggle and my cheeks go a little pink.

"I'll sit with you Je-" Mr.Guy gets cut off.
"Mr.Gay," somebody mispronounces Mr.Guy's name, "Managers have to sit in the front, it said in the info that I sent you, remember?" He frowns at the rest of us and Mr.Guy looks quite disappointed.

"Oh." He walks back down to the front of the bus and sits next to the guy.(Chauncey)

"999 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE-"
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Dave yells at Jeremy.

I grab my mp3 player and headphones out of my bag and place my headphones in my ears.
My eyes are hurting a bit because of the sun, but I just close my eyes and try to have a nap.

||DAVE'S POV||

'That annoying brat won't shut up, I'm gonna kill him I swear to god.'

I then feel something moving in my lap.

"Wha-" I look down and see Y/n had fallen asleep in my lap, they moved around a bit trying to get comfortable I assume, I didn't want to be a bother so I just let them keep sleeping. It was sweet that they felt comfortable enough to even do that.

Jeremy was glancing at me and squinting at me accusingly so I glared back.

||Y/N'S POV+TIME SKIP||