||Chapter 4-Charlie?||

Henry's jaw dropped and his eyes widened so much it looked like his eye balls were about to fall out of there sockets.

"W-what is it..?" I stutter worried.

"Ch-Charlie." He trembles.

||TW??GORE??I FELT SICK EVEN WRITING THIS||

I walk over to Henry as he drags the lifeless mangled corpse of his daughter Charlie out of the garbage bag, one of her eyes bad been pulled or seemingly cut out of its socket, the socket was filled with dried blood and the dried blood had runned all out of her eyes and was all over her face, the tip of her nose had been cut off and you could see the bone that was once in her nose in her mouth. Almost all of her teeth had been ripped out of her gums and some where stabbed in some place of her face. Her shirt had several rips and stab wounds all over her torso and she had been sliced open right down the middle and her organs were spilling out of her stomach, her ribs had been snapped into tiny pieces, and were stabbed into her heart, and some of the organs had been cut in half and there was even more of her organs in a pile of blood in the garbage that was all spilling out onto the concrete. Her right arm was bent back and the bone was sticking right out of it, her hands had been cut clean off, and each of her toes were broken. Her knees had been cut open and the kneecaps had been pulled out and seemed to have been hit with a hammer. She also had a humungous hole in her forehead that had a bloody crowbar stabbed right through it, and her ankles had the bones taken right out. And each of her toes had been cut off and snapped in half, and stuffed into her ears.

||END OF GORE||

(ik thats doesnt happen but in my story it did :)))

I look over at William who seemed unfazed, then back at Charlie's poor mangled corpse that lied in front of me.

My heart started racing so fast as I stared at the body, that I thought it was going to burst.
My vision starts to get blurry, and I hear an unbearable painful ringing in my ears that I couldn't handle. My head started to ache, getting worse by the second.

"Y/n?" I heard a muffled voice say my name.

*****

"She's waking up." I hear a female's voice whisper.

I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the light and my surroundings.
My head was throbbing.
I blink a few times and see William staring down at me with a mischievous grin.
I was lying down in his lap, it was rather comfortable?

"I'll leave you two be.." I look over and see Joan for a second before she exits the office.

"What..what just happened.." I stare up at the ceiling blankly trying to catch my breath.

"Well, you went to take out the garbage and then you saw an eye in the garbage bag, blah blah blah, you saw Henry's kids mangled corpse, blah blah blah, then you passed out. Now here we here." He shrugs and smiles.

"Oh." I look up at him.

I sit up and hold my head, its throbbing alot, like ALOT.

"Got a head ache darling?" He rubs my back, I just nod and groan in pain.

"I thought you might, here," he hands me a pill and a mini cup of water, "some aspirin might help?"