||Chapter 6-New Employee and Boss appreciation day!!||

"Y/n, come on it's time to wake up." Phil lightly shakes me.

"Hm?" I roll over at look at Phil.

"Come on, we have a new employee coming in today and we can't be late!"

"Alright.. alright." I sit up and stretch.

"I'll be downstairs waiting, don't take to long please." Phil leaves my room and closes the door behind him.

I stretch once more and climb out of bed, and slowly walk over to my dresser. I was still quite tired since I didn't sleep much last night, because I just couldn't stop thinking about the dream I had last night.

'What did he mean he'd be back?'

I walk over to my dresser and get out my uniform and some underclothing and quickly get changed. I put on some rings and some other jewellery, and I put on a pair of purple and yellow striped socks on that go a little bit past my knees.

I quickly lace up my work boots and quickly run to my bathroom and I brush my hair and then my teeth, I quickly run downstairs and Phil's outside waiting in the car.

"Finally!" He chuckles starting the car as I hop in.

I joking punch his arm, "Maybe ya should've woken me up earlier!" I laugh.

"Yeah, okay." He chuckles and starts driving to Freddy's.

*****

"I have to go talk to the new employee for a few minutes, you can just make sure everything's clean and nothing needs fixing or whatever." Mr.Guy smiles at me.

"Okie dokie, talk to ya soon then." I wave as he walks to his office.

"Psst, Y/n." Jeremy peers over from the arcade room.

I walk over to Jeremy, "Yeah? What is it?" I look at all the arcade games behind Jeremy, I'd never been in the arcade until now so I look around as I listen to what Jeremy has to say.

"Have you heard about the new employee yet?" He looks around to make sure nobody's around.

"Yeah why? Ph- Mr.Guy was telling me that he was starting work today." I walk over to an arcade game.

"Yeah, he gives me weird vibes. I don't know why though, he just does." He shudders.

"I'm.. I'm sure your just overthinking it Jeremy." I sigh and place a coin into one of the mario kart games.

"Yeah, maybe. I doubt it though." He crosses his arms.

"Uh-huh." I focus on the mario kart game.

"What's-"

"Shh!" I cut him off.

"..."

"I did it! I am the best at mario kart." I hop out of the seat.

Jeremy scoffs, "Yeah right."

"Wanna bet?" I chuckle.

"Duh!" He hops into one of the car seats and I hop in the other and we both insert the coins to race eachother.