||Chapter 2-Henry Emily||

"Y/n~ are you awake~?" William waves his hand in front of my face.

"Mmm, no." I roll over and hide in my blankets.

"Come on, you have to get up, i need to go to work." He pulls the blankets off me and throws them on the floor.

"Hey! Come on it's cold!" I sit up.

"You won't be cold once you get dressed." He crosses his arms impatiently.

"Alright alright." I get up and stretch.

"I'll be downstairs." He walks out of my room closing the door behind him.

I walk over to my draws and get some underclothing, and then just (outfit of choice ^^).
I walk to my bathroom and get changed, i then brush through my hair and style it a little with my hair curler, after that i then quickly brush my teeth a put on a little bit of (makeup of choice).

I quickly hop down the stairs and William was drinking some coffee.

"Do I get one?" I giggle.

"Well, no." He grins finishing his coffee.

"Wowww, okay." I scoff.

"Come on, we need to go now."
He grabs his keys from the counter.

We walk out to his car and he opens the passenger seat door for me, and i hop in, he then walks over around the car and hops into the drivers seat, and we buckle up.

||time skip||

"We're here." He turns the car off, "i can see that heh." I hop out of the car.

||another time skip becuz im lazy||

We start getting closer and closer to a brown wooden door with a golden plate that read 'Henry Emily' on it.

William knocks on the door and we hear a faint voice saying, 'come in.'.

William opens the door and peers in, "ah, hello henry." "Hey Will!" A voice responds.

I hold his hand which makes him look at me confused, he just holds onto mine as well and we walk in and sit in two seats in front of the mans desk.

"Oh? Who's this?" The man, that im assuming is Henry asks and looks at me.

"This is Y/n." He smiles.

"Ah, nice to meet you Y/n." Henry smiles and he shakes my hand, i smile back.

"So, is she, or they! Not assuming genders here! Heh! Are they here for an interview?" He looks at Will.

"Uh-" William cuts me off, "yes, they totally are." He nudges me.

"Wha- no!" I nudge him back harder.

Henry squints and smiles confused.

"Well, i mean yes, a uhm, a job would be nice." I smile.

"Perfect! I just need ya to fill out some forms then your good to go!" He searches his desk for some papers, "ya sure i don't need a uh- an interview or anything?" I awkwardly chuckle.
"Nope! We're short on staff so we'll take what we can get." He hands me some papers and a pen.

I let go of William's hand and start filling out the forms.
William just fiddles with his hands as he watches me filling out the form.

"And... done!" I smile and hand Henry the papers and hold William's hand again.

"Thank you, i'll just quickly read over these then you should be good to go!" He grins and starts reading the papers.

I felt William's thumb start rubbing the palm of my hand reassuringly noticing i was getting a bit jittery and nervous.
I look at him and smile, he smiles back.

"So, your fine with doing any job?" Henry looks up from the papers at me.

"Uhm, yeah, i really don't mind." I rub the back of my neck.

"Great! We don't have many people on floor staff at the moment, so if you can do that, that'd be great!"

"Yeah of course! That sounds okay!" I grin excitedly.

"Perfect! Welcome to the fazbear family Y/n!" He shakes my hand very fastly grinning happily.

"Thanks!" I pull my hand back and smile at William.

"So, when would you like to start?" I look back at Henry, "Any day's fine with me." I shrug.
"Great! You start tomorrow, at 9am!"
I nod and grin.

"Well, we best be going now Hen, see ya tomorrow." He stands up pulling me up with him.

"Alrighty! See y'all tomorrow!" Henry waves.
"See ya!" I wave back as William drags me out of Henry's office and closes the door behind us.

"I think that went well!" I skip to the exit happily.

"Indeed it did." William quickly walks over to you and you both exit Fredbear's diner and you hop into the car.

We buckle up and William starts the car.

My eyes started to feel heavy, and my eyes were closing, and then i fell into a deep sleep.

||Slay? Anyways sorry for not posting much on these stories, don't have much motivation to lately, but anyways, i also made this a Blueycapsules version instead because i think it'd be better? I dunno.||

||WORD COUNT-820||
||EDITED WORD COUNT-835||