||Chapter 5-Where are you?||

It'd been a week since the police investigated and interrogated everyone, and Will still isn't back, I've been staying with Mr.Guy ever since Will left, because I had no where else to go.
Ever since Henry found out that Charlie died, he hasn't came into work. Mr.Guy just assumed he quit and wasn't coming back.
Unfortunately, Mr.Boseman's children where deceased as well, so he hasn't came back either. The pizzeria had to close down for about two weeks and we haven't gotten many parties to throw since the incident.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Mr.Guy puts his hand on my shoulder making me jump a little.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I softly smile at Mr.Guy.

"You sure? You've seemed a bit.. off since William disappeared." He looks at me worried.

It almost made me tear up a little thinking about him.

Why though? I only knew him for a few days.

"I'll be alright Phil, I promise." I hug Mr.Guy gently.

"O-okay." He hugs me back.

"I should probably get back to work now." I let go of Mr.Guy.

"Yeah, me to. Talk to you later Y/n!" He waves then walks off to his office.

"Yep!" I slightly yell and wave back.

I walked off to the stage and started mopping the floors. There wasn't any more kids parties left so I just had to clean up from the last party and it was finally all clean.

"Hey Y/n! Wanna come get a slushie?" Jeremy appears out of no where.

"Yeah of course. Suppose I could use one anyways." I giggle and hop off the stage.

Me and Jeremy start walking to the kitchen to make a slushie. Jeremy makes this huge weird looking slushie that looks toxic if I'm honest.

"This is what I call.. A MEKA-SLUSHIE!" He dramatically does jazz hands at the drink placed on the table.

"Meka-slushie?" I ask and laugh slightly.

"Uh-huh! Do you want to try it?!" He jumps excitedly.

".. Sure why not?" I shrug hesitantly.

I pick up the tall plastic cup, and take a sip of it.
"Oh wow, this isn't actually all that bad like I thought it'd be." I hand him back his drink.

"I know right! That's what everyone thinks." He laughs. "I can make you your own one now if you want?" He grins.

"Ooh, yes please." I sit on one of the counters and swing my legs like a child as I watch Jeremy make a Meka-slushie.

"Here ya go Y/n!" He hands me the drink.

"Thanks Jere." I smile at him.

"No problem. I noticed you haven't been in the best happiest moods you possibly can be, so I thought, why not make 'em a MEKA-SLUSHIE to cheer 'em up!" He laughs.

"Awh, thanks, it really means a lot dude." I take a huge mouthful out of my drink.

||MINI TIME SKIP LOLZ||