Vol.1: Indra Uchiha

Începe de la început

"So you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to a so-called "free world", but take heed.... there will be no victory in strength."

Roman and his henchmen enter the shop, in one of the aisle's is a young girl wearing a hooded red cloak in the corner of the shop reading a weapons magazine. Not to far is a taller girl with long raven black hair with a blue tint, her bangs halfway covering her onyx eyes. She's wearing a blue high collared shirt and black sweatpants and forearm warmers with black combat boots She is looking through different types of dust holsters with an annoyed expression on her face from hearing all the shouting from the cash register.

One of the henchmen walks up behind her, just before he could touch the dark haired girls' shoulder, he gets thrown across the room smashing through out the store window.

"Can't even get some late night shopping done." She glanced over next to her to see the red hooded girl look at her in amazement.

Another henchmen walks behind the red hood girl and taps her shoulder with his gun. "Hey! I said for the both of you to put your hands up. You got a death wish of something!?"

The girl in the hood named Ruby takes off her headphones and looks at him. "Are you... robbing me?"

"Yes!"

"......."

The henchman flies out the window following his friend, the black hair girl crashes through after them. Roman calmly motions for another to handle Ruby.

"FREEZE!"

The raven haired girl backflips out the way when the henchman and Ruby crash through the window. The other men look outside as Ruby gets up and unfolds Creasant Rose into it's scythe form.

"Watch where your going next time." The raven girl says as she takes out a kunai and injects lightning chakra into it.

"S-sorry!" Ruby quickly apologises.

Roman scowls at the two girl's, Ruby smiles back at them before twirling the eapon around striking it into the ground and turns off her headphones.

"Okay...." Roman looks at his remaining henchmen. "Get them!"

The henchmen head out the shop and run at the two girls. Ruby, who spins around on top of her scythe and kicks the first approaching criminal in the face. The raven haired girl axe kicks one away and reverse grips her kunai and stabs another one in the shoulder electrocuting him.

Ruby gets Crescent Rose out of the ground and fires it off while the taller girl runs at the rest of them doing hand signs. "Fire style: Fire Ball jutsu!"

She exhales a stream of flames from her mouth into the men blasting them off.

Roman sighs and looks at his cane.

"You were worth every cent. Truly you were." He drops his cigar crushing it with his cane as approaching police sirens are heard. "Well, Blue and Red, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around.." He raises his cane and opens the bottom to reveal a rifle with a cross grid. "...I'm afraid this where we part ways."

Roman unleashes a blast at Ruby while the raven haired girl pushes her out the way and forms another pair of hand signs.

"Fire style: Great Fire Wall!"

The blast collides with the wall of fire just in time, the dust clears and Ruby gets up from off the ground looking at her savior meanwhile the taller girl looks at Roman climbing up a ladder making his escape.

"Tch," She quickly jumps after him running up the side of a building. "Hey! Wait for me!" Ruby shouts using Cresent Rose to follow after her.

Roman makes it to the roof, with the raven haired girl right behind him.

"Persistent aren't we Blue?" He was getting slightly annoyed by the girl. This wasn't the first time he's ran into her, Indra Uchiha.

Ruby lands behind the raven haired girl named Indra and readies to fight him.

"You have nowhere else to go Roman Torchwick!" Ruby says and does a pose.

"You sure about that Red?" The wind starts blowing hard as a Bullhead rises up behind Roman and opens the hatch to allow him inside.

"End of the line ladies." He holds up a red dust gem and throws it at Indra and Ruby's feet resulting in a large explosion. "Whoa-ho-ho! Did not expect that!" He laughs.

Roman stops laughing when he sees a woman in a purple cape is now in front of the two girls, casting a protection circle over them with her wand. Indra makes a "Tsk" sound as Ruby looks on, Glynda Goodwitch waves her weapon and summons several streaks of purple dust at the Bullhead.

Roman is thrown around in the back until he goes to the cockpit, where a woman in red is struggling with the controls.

"We got a Huntress!" He says.

The woman gets up and heads toward the back as Roman takes the controls.

Glynda glows purple for a moment and aims another blast above the craft, resulting in a dark storm-cloud right over the jet. With a flick of her wand, large jagged hail starts falling that pummels the jet and breaks through the window, narrowly missing Roman's head.

The woman reaches the back and her arms and chest light up like fire, aiming a burst of energy at Glynda. Indra quickly gets in front of Indra and lets out a counter attack.

"Wind style: Flower Storm!"

A petal filled vortex consumes the fire putting it out before it could reach her causing an explosion strong enough sending the jet flying and sent Ruby falling on her back. The three woman watch seeing the hatch close and the craft fly away.

Ruby looks up at Glynda and then at Indra. "That... was so cool! How you did the fire thing!" She then looks at Glynda.

"A-and your a Hun-"

"I didn't need your help." Indra interrupts talking to Glynda. "I had it all under control."

"No you didn't, and what have I told you about going after criminals! You could've been in serious trouble if the police had managed to catch you. *sigh!* We'll take about this later." She then looks at Ruby. "And as for you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~