2: dead without you

when jisung woke up he was alone.
the bed was empty, and he was naked. it's not the first time he's woke. up in an empty bed after having sex.
he got up and put his boxers on before peaking out into the living room.
again, no one was there.
he was confused for a moment.
he checked felix and hyunjins room to see both boys asleep under the covers.
he checked the rest of the rooms to see everyone else, but no changbin in sight.
he then went back to the room to check his phone.

binnie ♡: hey babe, i got booty called by that chick from the cafe. i'll lyk if it's good and see what that leads to. love u xx

jisung sighed and put his phone on the charger.
"you okay?"
jisung looked up to see seungmin standing in the door way.
"yeah just frustrated. i don't like waking up alone. not only that but i got a boner and bin isn't even here to help." jisung groaned

♡ smut ♡

"i can help." seungmin smiled.
"what about minho?" jisung asked, watching the younger get on his knees in front of him.
"he's waking hyunjin and felix up in his own way." seungmin said, slowly palming jisung through his underwear, causing him to moan.
"fuck, minnie." jisung breathed.
"just relax, hyung."
seungmin pulled jisungs underwear off, jisungs cock springing to life.
seungmin smiled, taking the tip in his mouth.
he swirled his tongue around the tip like it was candy.
jisungs hand found it's way to seungmins hair.
his eyes were closed and his head was thrown back.
seungmin hummed as he took jisungs cock down his throat, the older moaning loudly.
seungmins head bobbed up and down as he deepthroated jisungs cock, the tip hitting the back of his throat.
"fuck min, you're so good!" jisung moaned.
seungmin smirked as he flicked his tongue across jisungs slit.
the older let out a loud moan, pushing seungmins head further down, causing the younger to gag.
"f-fuck i'm gonna cum." jisung whined.
he then grabbed seungmins head and started fucking the boys throat.
seungmin clawed at jisungs hood as he gagged, silently begging jisung to let him breathe.
the older pulled seungmim off as he gasped for air, spit falling down his chin before his head was shoved back onto jisungs cock, and fucked again.
this time jisung held seungmins head down as he mined, cumming down his throat.
seungmin pulled off of jisungs cock, silvia and cum dripping down his chin.
"lay down." he said, jisung doing as told.
the younger quickly crawled on top of him, connecting their lips.
the kiss was wet, and gross. full of spit and cum. but they just couldn't stop.
seungmins braces clashed against jisungs teeth every so often.
seungmin pushed cum into jisungs mouth, making the other moan.
the youngers hand snaking back, lining jisungs cock up with his hole.
once jisung was fully inside him, he moaned a pornographic moan.
jisung quickly attached his lips to the moaning boys neck, thrusting slowly while leaving dark purple marks all over the boys neck and chest.
"fuck, it's so good!" seungmin moaned, rocking his hips back and fourth.
"so fucking good, jisungie.. oh my god."
"so good for me minnie." jisung whispered in his ear.
seungmin moaned, bouncing up and down, meeting jisungs thrusts.
jisung had a bruising grip on seungmins hips and seungmin loved it.
the feeling of his abused cock bouncing up and down, smacking jisungs stomach was driving him fucking insane.
he leaned down and connected his lips with the olders.
their tongues danced as they fought for dominance.
it was fucking disgusting.
spit was swapped way more than twice.
seungmins tongue then slid down jisungs cheek, licking up as much sweat as he could, before kissing the older again, causing them both to moan.
jisung flipped them over, wrapping seungmins legs around his waist, before pounding full speed into the younger.
the boy let out a scream as he clawed at jisungs back.
the feeling of jisungs cock pounding against his prostate swinging him in a state of euphoria.
"fuck! don't stop!" he moaned, biting the olders shoulder.
jisungs hand slowly reached down, stroking seungmins cock, sending the boy over the edge.
he stroked quickly, swiping his thumb against seungmins tip.
the younger jolted in pleasure, letting out a cry like moan.
"fuck i'm gonna cum!" seungmin screamed before arching his back and cumming all over him and jisung.
"d-dont stop." he stuttered.
jisung did as told and continued chasing his own high as seungmin whispered underneath him.
with each thrust, jisung could feel himself getting closer.
"f-fuck." seungmin muttered.
jisung moaned as he came deep inside the younger.