I lean over and kiss her. I try to put all of that into that kiss. I want her to know how much I love her. I can feel my pants getting tight so I break away from the kiss.

Tara walks out of a room with her uniform all cattywampus. A gentleman leaves shortly after. Lila, who's watched the entire thing, calls her a trollop loud enough to be heard.  Tara throws her a dirty look and keeps walking.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, I know you girls need to eat," I say.

"We're adults not girls," Lila points out.

"My apologies. Ladies would you care to join me in the cafeteria for some food?" I ask.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll stay here," Catherine says.

"Can I bring you anything?" I ask.

"Just a coffee. You know how I like it," she says.

"You got it," I say.

Lila POV

Killian takes me to the cafeteria where I have a cheeseburger, fries and a salad. I was so hungry. He got Catherine some chicken finger and a large coffee.

When we return to Catherine she is sitting there crying. She drinks the coffee and picks at the chicken fingers.

"You guys don't have to stay. I'm sure Lila could use a nap," she says.

"We're not going anywhere," Killian says.

"We're here for you Cathy," I say.

She gives us both a hug and then checks with the nurse's station for an update. Just as she's about to reach them, the doctor comes out.

"Alpha, the bullet is out and he should heal just fine," he says.

Catherine bursts out in tears and Killian comforts her.

"When can we see him?" Killian asks.

"In about thirty minutes," he says. "He won't be conscious but you can see him."

Catherine let's go of Killian and wolfs down the chicken fingers. She runs home to take a shower and comes back before the thirty minutes is up. She looks so refreshed and happy.

We go into the room and Tomas is resting peacefully. Catherine takes a seat and takes his hand. His heart rate noticeably increases. Killian and I take a seat on the other side.

I was starting to fall asleep when Tomas woke up. Catherine showered him with kisses. He laughed and then coughed.

"Don't make me laugh," he croaked out.

"This seems like a private moment," I say. "We should go."

"What? He just got up," Killian says.

"Eight," I say quietly to Killian.

"Looking good Tomas. We'll come back and check on you later," he says.

We raced back to the pack house and up to our bedroom suite. As soon as we hit the door, we started taking off our clothes. I only had a hospital gown while Killian had sweatpants and a t-shirt.

We fucked fast and hard until we slowed down and made love. I was so happy to be with Killian but it felt like something was missing.

As we laid in post coital bliss, I began to worry. He reached over and pulled me close to him, probably feeling my apprehension.

"Do you need me to go again? You seem tense," he said, rubbing my back.

"You can do that?" I ask, impressed.