"Just drive, Catherine. Try to get us somewhere where we can hide. You got to remember there's Marvin's men out here too," I say.

 We drove by the highway. When we turn to get on the highway we were t-boned by a big truck. As I started to fade away, I saw somebody pulling Catherine out of the car. All I could think about was my baby until I thought of nothing more.

Killian POV

How could I let this happen? I was so concerned with Tomas, I didn't keep an eye on my mate and she walked right into a trap. I should have known better. 

We were running as fast as we can with Tomas in the front. The last few times I tried to mindlink Lila, I didn't get a response. I'm trying to think of best case scenario. She's just distracted with the gunfire, because I know the worst case scenario, her being dead, hasn't happened.

I would have felt it. I needed him to be faster. I wasn't even straining my wolf. There was no way for me to mindlink him so here we are. It should take us half the time running straight through. We should be there in about five minutes. Hopefully the girls are okay.

When we finally arrived, the entire place is quiet. It's like the whole pack is asleep, but I know that's not the case. Tomas shifts back probably to talk but I don't trust this silence. I stay in my wolf form ready to fight.

I can smell my mate but it's faint. I'm hoping it's not because she's gone but that she's got away. I follow her scent and eventually find Catherine's car near the highway, empty. There are no other cars around.

I can smell her blood but it's mixed with something else. Then I panic thinking about the baby. She wanted that baby so badly. She'd be crushed if she loses it. 

I try to find any other scent that I can follow but there is none. Whoever took her did so in a vehicle. I have to wait until she calls me. I have to know she's okay.

I run back towards town and I shift. Tomas throws me some clothes and I put them on. 

"I found the car. It was empty. They obviously didn't get away. Where does Daniela live?" I ask.

"She lives right there," he says pointing to a little purple house.

I go and knock on the door but no one answers so I kick it open. There's nobody inside the house. We started to search her home looking for anything that might tell us where they are.

Lila's POV 

I wake up on some floor with my hands tied behind my back and my feet tied together.

Me: Killian? 

Killian: Lila! Thank Goddess. Where are you?

Me: I don't know. I can't see Catherine.

Killian: I'm going to get you so concentrate. What do you see and hear?

Me: I don't know. I'm scared. I don't want to move.

Killian: I need you to be brave for me baby. We're going to find you. Just tell me what you can hear or see.

Me: I think I hear a train. Yeah it's definitely a train.

Killian: Can you see anything?

Me: I don't know I'm tied up on the ground. I'm afraid to move.

Killian: You have to be brave baby. We have to get you out of there see if you can see anything.

Me: Oh, I can see Catherine. She's laying on the floor across the room.