Yebba's Heartbreak

"How much better can I show my love for you"

Kennedy
Saturday morning

I began packing my bags for our little getaway. This was really my time to figure out what should I do. I can't keep lying and I can't keep letting this go far. Two people already lost their lives over this and I can't help but feel this is my fault.

"You ready?" I heard Meech said in his usual deep voice. He looked so tired and I know this vacation would be good for him. I don't know what this little secret would do to us though and I'm scared to find out.

"Yeah I'm ready" I replied back. He grabbed our bags and we headed to the car. "I wanna drive!"

"Can you even drive?" He responded.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes in fact I can, I just like being a passenger princess more, but you look tired so I'll help you out"

"Okay Ken" he said taking the passenger seat. We both put on our seatbelts and I started the car.

"Now you're my passenger princess" I replied.

"Stop" Meech replied in a playful tone.

"hmm what song should we play?" I asked looking through my phone.

"Do you even know where we going first?"

"yes but music first, I shuffled my playlist and it started playing a song by partynextdoor." Then I began driving and off we went.

The drive was about two hours and pulled into this remote location in the woods. Alia told me about this cabin and I thought this would be the perfect place. Remote away from people, no distractions.

"why did you bring me here Ken?" Meech said getting out the car. "Thought we was going to a hotel or sum"

"This is better trust me" I replied back. "Follow me" I said leading him into the cabin. I got the key from the mailbox.

When I opened the door everything was so beautiful and cozy but also modern.

"this nice I guess" Meech said taking in the space.

"yeah it is!" I said walking around. There was a nice kitchen, spacious living room, and the bedroom had its own balcony.

"Shit there isn't no service here" Meech said walking around.. "what if they need me"

"I'm sure they will be fine, it's only two days" I reassured him. "Hey, they have a few shops down the street you tryna go?"

"nah I just really wanna stay here with you.." he gave me those eyes. "Come here..." he said calling me over to sit on the couch with him.

"Why?"

"Ken if you don't bring your ass here" Meech said pulling me over to him anyways. "I said come here didn't I?"

"yeah.." I said quietly, I was now sitting on his lap. Meech  started kissing me, next he started kissing on my neck.

"I wanna taste you," Meech said unzipping my pants and sliding his fingers in. My eyes started to roll back and I let out a few moans..