Trust Issues

"So  you're the only one , cause I don't trust these bitches"

Kennedy

I stood awkwardly in the place that at one point I spent all my time in. Memories of us, the good times crashed into my mind. All I could do is stand there. All he could do is watch me. The silence of the room killed me. I was so anxious to see what he wanted to talk about and why now. How would he know I'm pregnant? So it couldn't be that.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I asked.

"The shit does not stop with you I swear" he replied back. He immediately starts off angry.

"What are you even talking about? You wanted to talk to me." I asked.

"Why the fuck I hear that you are pregnant from a random ass bitch? You weren't going to tell me?" He spoke angrily.

So I guess he did know but how? The only people that knew was me and Alia. I didn't know what to do in this situation. There was no point of denying cause he already knew. I kept quiet and played with my hands.

"That's fucked up Ken, you're fucked up." He insulted me. I could tell he was still mad about the other situation with my brother. The way I went about everything was fucked up. It ended up causing so much shit that didn't need to happen.

"I'm sorry Meech, I didn't mean to hurt you." I apologized to him. Trying to reach for his hand but he pulled away.

"Stop, I don't need your apologies. I know who are now, a lying deceitful ass bitch"

I was trying to be nice but I wasn't about to sit here and get disrespected by him. I deserve more than that considering I'm about to be the mother of his child.

"Bye, cause I'm not about to listen to you say all this shit about me. I know who am and it's not that." I said grabbing my purse off the table getting ready to leave.

"Kennedy you are pregnant with my child. You don't understand what that means to me," He spoke. "That shit that went down should've never happened and I can't forgive or trust you for that. But like I said you are pregnant so here." He tosses a key at me.

"What's this Meech?" I asked.

"I bought you a place." He said nonchalantly. I didn't understand this man at all. He goes from calling me a bitch to giving me a house. "I know you staying with your friend right now but I figured you might need your own space."

"I don't need it" I said handing back his key.

"Take it" he responded in that deep voice of his.

I felt defeated. Alia was kind enough to let me stay with her but I know I couldn't stay with her for ever. Right now this was my only option. I took the key back and placed into my pocket.

"The only reason why I'm doing any of this cause you carrying my child. But outside of my child we are nothing." He said coldly. "I'll text you the address of the house so you can go look at." He added.

"Meech can we talk for real? About everything?" I asked. "Please"

"I have to go handle some business Kennedy. Besides I said all that I needed to say." He responded.