1: rent money & groceries

rubbing his eyes, hyunjin got out of bed.
he looks around at all the cups and trash on the floor from the party they threw last night.
slowly, but surely, he found a pair of underwear and threw them on, stepping over a naked body to get to the make shift kitchen.
swinging open the fridge, he pulled out a nearly empty jug of milk.
"damnit." he muttered.
using the remainder of the milk, he made himself a bowl of cereal.
"god my head hurts."
hyunjin looked to see seungmin walking into the kitchen.
"we're out of milk." hyunjin said.
"of course we are." seungmin rolled his eyes and took hyunjins spoon, taking a bite of his cereal, before handing it back.
"how many people are in your room?" hyunjin asked.
"clothed, one. naked, two." seungmin answered, popping a frozen waffle in the toaster.
"what're we gonna do about the naked people?" hyunjin asked.
"wake them up and kick them out. i guess."
and that's exactly what they did, once everyone was awake, the people who didn't live there were kicked out.
"it's so hot." jeongin groaned, plopping himself on the couch.
"you're telling me. wish we had fucking air conditioning."
as they all say in silence, a knock was heard at the door.
hyunjin slowly looked through the peephole to see their landlord standing there with papers in hand.
"fuck. it's the landlord." he whispered.
quickly, jeongin, felix and seungmin ran to their hiding spaces.
for being runaways, there's never a moment that the knock could be the police coming to take them home.
hyunjin opened the door a tad to answer the landlord.
"hey man." hyunjin said.
"can i come in?" he asked.
hyunjin hesitated, but opened the door.
"jesus fucking christ. leave the door open."
"sorry, jackson."
"fuck it's hot and it fucking reeks. what have you guys been doing?" jackson asked.
"we can't afford and air conditioner and we threw a get together." chan responded.
jackson looked at chan like he was stupid.
"yeah, cause get togethers have cocaine." he said.
changbin slowly kicked the tray under the couch.
"hey, none of us do cocaine. okay? it's usually the people that come here." chan said.
"bitch shut up, i do cocaine idiot." minho said, throwing a cup at chans head.
"okay one of us do coke. but that's it."
jackson just rolled his eyes and handing hyunjin a paper.
"rents due next saturday. i know you guys want me to tell you a weeks advance in case you have money now and don't wanna blow it before due date or to give you time to make the money by saturday." jackson said.
"i think we have it now, jisung, go get my jar from my room." hyunjin said, sending jisung running off.
"we might have all of it or half in not sure." hyunjin said as jisung came back in with the jar.
hyunjin then counted the money, handing it to jackson.
"that's a little over half, we can get the rest to you saturday." hyunjin said, wiping the sweat off his forehead.
"alright. where's the youngers?" jackson asked.
"why?" changbin asked.
"for the thousandth time. i'm not gonna turn them in. if i was, i would've sent the cops here because i know for a fact they're here. wrong person you gotta worry about." jackson said.
hyunjin sighed before whistling with his fingers, signaling the three youngest to come out of their hiding spots.
"okay, now that you're all here. if you all clean this place up and make it to where it doesn't smell like sex and weed by saturday when i get the rest of the money, i'll get you guys ac." jackson said.
"no way' seriously??" jisung smiled.
"seriously. but i mean it, if this place is still gross by saturday, the offer is off the table." jackson said.
"you have a deal, man. we'll see you then."
with that, jackson left.
"fuck yeah! we get ac!" jeongin shouted.
"does that mean no sex for a week?" jisung questioned.
"no we can still have sex, we just gotta. air freshener that shit after." seungmin said.
"speaking of, we need to go grocery shopping. who's on that duty?" hyunjin asked.
"me jeongin seungmim and minho will stay here and clean a bit while the rest of you shop. felix, just wear a hood and sunglasses, you look completely different than when you ran away. they'd have to be staring really fucking hard to recognize you." chan said.
everyone nodded and did as told.
hyunjin, felix, jisung and changbin all getting dressed and ready for the store.

"so what'd you guys do last night?" hyunjin asked.
"we just drank a ton and got high. what about you guys?" jisung said, jumping on his boyfriends back.
"me and lix had some threesome with this chick. she was ass though." hyunjin said.
"gross. try a guy next time. the other day i went to this guys house and bottomed and damn was it way better than topping a girl." jisung said.
"don't you have a boyfriend." hyunjin said.
"so? there is no such thing as cheating with any of us. remember? there's no romantic attraction between anyone we have sex with besides our partners. if there is, then it's cheating." jisung said.
"i forgot." hyunjin laughed, piling things into the cart.
"except with each other." felix said.
"yeah, we're all basically boyfriends at this point." jisung said.
"what?" changbin questioned.
"name one friend group where everyone's got a boyfriend, but they still kiss each other and have sex with each other." hyunjin said, laughing.
"you're right."
"hey, isn't that your sister?" felix whispered to hyunjin.
hyunjin looked up to see none other than his sister.
yeji.
"let's just hurry up and get out of here." hyunjin muttered.
they quickly did as told, getting all the groceries and heading to checkout.
"oh my god, hyunjin?"
hyunjin muttered a string of curse words before turning around, facing his sister.
"oh wow, you've changed." she said.
"yeah. i have." hyunjin said, pulling felix closer to him.
"how have you been?" she asked.
"great actually." he said.
"where you living? i haven't seen you around the neighborhoods."
"uhm. a warehouse, actually. it's big and has enough room for us." hyunjin said.
"us?" yeji questioned.
"us. me, my boyfriend. and our friends."
"you're still together?"
"yeah. two years strong." felix said, voice laced with attitude.
"we gotta go though. it was.. lovely.. seeing you." hyunjin said, grabbing the groceries changbin and jisung paid for, before leaving.

"we brought groceries- holy shit!" when the four walked in, the house was cleaner than usual.
there were no drugs on the floor, clothes were in their baskets, and tables were wiped.
you could actually see the discolored green carpet.
it wasn't a pretty sight, but they hadn't seen it in a while.
"all we gotta do is clean the kitchen, the bathroom, and our rooms and then we're good to go. we just gotta keep it clean for a week." jeongin said.
"so no party for a week?" jisung asked.
"yeah, i'm partied out anyways." chan said.
as chan, jeongin, seungmim, and minho put away the groceries, the other four cleaned their rooms up a bit.
there were only four rooms in the house, plus a guest room which they just threw junk or had sex in.
they all shared rooms with each other.
"i haven't seen this room this clean since high school." felix laughed.
"yeah i know. it's fucking crazy." hyunjin smiled.
"ya know what else is crazy?" felix asked, wrapping his arms around hyunjins neck.
"hm?"
"how much i love you." felix smiled as he planted a kiss on the olders lips. 
the kiss was slow and sweet. full of nothing but love.
slowly, hyunjins kisses made their way to felixs next.
moans filled the room, and soon enough, the entire warehouse.

short but whatever