Matt - secret relationship

-

She awoke to Matt's soft, slow breathing. Inhaling and exhaling in a rhythm.
You head on his chest, moving with every breath.

She loved waking up to him sleeping.

"What are you doing y/n?" Matt asked.

Y/n jumped at his voice, why wasnt he sleeping.

"What? Nothing." you replied, still not to sure why he suddenly woke up.

"You were playing with my hands, it just woke me up." 

"Sorry, nervous habbit. Someone has to know. They must be guessing that your with someone. I've seen the edits of them guessing. And i've also seen the edits of thirteen year old girls simping for you."

"We dont talk about those types of edits.. No one knows, no one exept from Chris and Nick, and they were sworn to secrecy." Matt reasured you and he sat up slighty so he could look at you.

"Maybe you sould like make a video about it-"

"No. One. Knows. We could do a Q/a if you want? I dont know how they would know though. You havent been in any videos."

"No, dont do anything. It'll be fine im just stressing." Y/n smiled up at him "All of the Matt girls will be so mad."

"Let them be, your the one i want." He kissed you lightly before you both climbed out of bed and both got ready.

-

Hours and hours passed in Chris' bedroom. Talking, eating and watching random tiktoks.

Chris took a breath before bothering Matt and his girlfriend. Clearly interested on whatever was on their screen.

"Everyone wants us to do a live. To be fair, we haven't done one in months."

Matt looked at his brother, taking in the information. His head spun to fix on y/n.

"But if we go live, y/n won't be able to go in it. She'll have to leave." Matt said touching his girlfriends hand.

"We can just say that she's out friend." Chris suggests.

Nick walked into the room and immediately sat down on the floor. It let to him lying down on his stomach, on the cold wood floor.

Matt completly ignores Chris' suggestion and stares down at Nick.

"You comfy bro?" Chris asked, casually.

Y/n looked at Nick, and burst into laughter.

"Anyways," Matt steered the conversation away from Nick and back to the previous topic.

Y/n hopped off the bed and over to Nick. She takes a place next to him and cross her legs.

Matt rolled his eyes fondly.

"Or you could tell everyone." Nick suggested, pulling himself up and props himself up by his arms.

"You know how they'll react." Matt said, thinking about maybe considering it.

"Sooner or later." Nick muttered and gave a sympathetic look to y/n.

"Are you okay about us going live for an hour?" Chris asked, getting straight to the point.

"Yeah I'll just go on my phone, it's really fine." y/n got to her feet and kissed Matt, before she grabbed her dr. Pepper and sat in the corner of the room.

Nick asked, "are we going on Instagram or Twitch?"

"Just a quick insta live?" Chris said, before opening up the app on his phone.