Matt - Him

-

A/n: h/n: his name

-

"Question for you y/n!" Matt said turning towards me and looking down at his phone.

"Hit me" I say looking at him

"Who's y/n's boyfriend?" Matt looked straight in my eyes after finishing his sentence.

"My boyfriend name is h/n, we've been together for a year and five months so far."

"What a guy." Chris muttered.

Recording a car video with the Triplets was quality time. I loved when I was with them. I loved when they invited me to be in there video. I loved all of them, they loved me but it was blatantly obvious that they disliked my boyfriend.

I always thought Matt looked jealous whenever I hung out with h/n but before I started dating h/n I had a crush on Matt but I kept it to myself. So I was probably imagining the jealously.

-

*ring ring* *ring ring*

I picked up my phone.

-

my love ❤

voice calling...

-

"One second guys, continue the video. I'll be five minutes." I hold my phone, still vibrating. I step outside the mini-van and close the door.

"Hi my love."

-

*Inside the mini-van*

-

"It's h/n." Chris turned to look back at Matt.

*sigh* "I know." Matt replied looking down at his hands.

-

"I NEVER loved you y/n! Your self-centered, your not talented, your not helpful, your ugly, YOUR USELESS. AND your an AWFUL girlfriend. GOODBYE!"

He hung up.

"I hate you." I whisper

Tears rolling down my face as the insults float around my head. My back towards the van.

I step into the mini van wiping my tears away. It did nothing. Tears all-over my jumper.

"Y/n! What happened?!" Nick saw the tears all-over my face and jumper, pulling me in for a hug.

"He- he broke up with me." pulling nick in tighter to my body.

Nick made me feal safe. He had a comforting vibe about him. He always cared. I love Nick. He's so kind. Such a fabulous best friend.

"Im so sorry y/n, he didn't deserve you." Chris turned to look at me.

Matt turned off the camera and looked Chris dead in the eye. A tear fell off of his face. He wiped it quickly and said "Cut all of that out Nick!"

He nodded still hugging me crying.

I pulled away and looked at Matt. "What and idiot, breaking up with you." Matt said, his eyes meeting with mine.

"Thanks guys. You always great friends to me. I love you all." I said rubbing my face to wipe away the tears.

"Of course y/n, we are always here for you!" Chris said.

-

We drove home and watched a movie.

-

1 year later