Matt - ice skating

-

Y/n's been with matt for 3 years, the best 3 years of her life. He said he liked her at the end of high school, they started dating and they've hung out loads over the passed three years. He told his fans about her after a year as he didn't want it to be a secret anymore and he wanted people to know about y/n.

-

Y/n woke up to Matt breathing softly next to her. It was so calming like she could fall straight back to sleep. She remembered not to move too much as he was hugging me and sleeping. She reached over and grabbed her phone. "Morning" Matt said with his morning voice, he was so hot. "Oh my, I'm so sorry for waking you up. I tried to not move that much" "that's alright, I'm awake now anyway."

Y/n checked the group chat.

🤑HOTTIES🤑

bird boy 💙: any1 awake

lover boy ❤: I am now

crispy 🤙: aww did matty b not get any sleep?

y/n: christmas pipe down!

bird boy 💙: you guys are so annoying. what are you doing today?

crispy 🤙: nothing .

lover boy ❤: we are going to the ice rink I think

crispy 🤙: to do what?

lover boy ❤: what do you do at the ice rink?

y/n: skate okay, so what are you doing nick?

bird boy 💙: nothing, can I come with or is it a date?

lover boy ❤: you both can come if you what?

crispy 🤙: really? your so kind matty

y/n: he's mine Chris.

crispy 🤙: for now

bird boy 💙: ENOUGH. what time are we leaving?

lover boy ❤: meet you downstairs in an hour?

crispy 🤙: sure

bird boy 💙: okay

She put my phone down and jumped out of bed. Matt groaned and followed her into the bathroom. He wrapped his hands around her waist from behind while y/n was brushing her teeth. He picked up his tooth brush and then they got ready.

-

Y/n finished my mascara, jumped into my shoes then ran downstairs. Matt was on his phone on the couch. She squished down next to him and rested her head on his shoulder. We waited for Nick and Chris to come down then we left.

"DIBS SHOTGUN" Chris screamed as they left the house, running to the mini van. "I guess I'm in the back then" y/n sighed. "I'm sorry." matt whispered giving her a kiss on the cheek.

They arrived at the ice rink and they got their ice skates on. "I hope I don't get too many bruises" y/n sighed "I'll keep you safe don't worry" he said then gently pressing his lips on mine. "Enough!! Guys if your going to be like this the hole time, then I'll go and hide in the toilets!" Nick exclaimed "tough luck" matt smiled, giving her another kiss

they got on the ice and y/n remembered just how slippery it is. she slipped but Matt saved the day as we were holding hands "You okay?" Matt looked into my eyes "Yeah thanks" I looked into his eyes "like I said I'll always protect you!" he chuckled

y/n pulled him over to the side to hug him. "I'm sorry I'm ruining it by falling over every second" she sighed as she huged him tighter. "don't apologise, I just wanted to spend the day with you" Matt replied pressing his lips on my once more.

they looked up at Nick skating of the ice rink and heading to the toilets.

-