Chris - Online School

-

*Beep, BeeP, BEEP*

My phone kept on going of. I've been listening to if Beep for ages. "Oh my God. SCHOOL!" I jumped of my bed and ran to my closet, threw some clothes on then ran to the bathroom to do my hair and teeth.

I ran downstairs and turned on my computer. I took 10 minutes to turn on. I was praying that my lesson hadn't begun yet.

"Hello everyone" the teacher greeted everyone. I sighed, thank god that it hadn't started yet. Everyone's camera was off except for a few people. Chris. Chris looked so beautiful. I was so happy when I saw he turned his camera on, so I could stare at him this lesson.

"So let's get into this science, no more messing around" the teacher opened his binder and flicked to this lesson plan.

I rolled my eyes. I led my head on the table and groaned "This lesson will be sooo boring!".

"Did you have something to say y/n?" the teacher replied. I froze. No way was my camera and mic on! I slowly looked up and said "Oh my I'm so so so sorry sir" I quickly pressed my mouse faster than I could breath.

I clicked 'mic off' and 'camera off'.

My friends were in this class, y/f/n and matt. Matt knew I liked Chris but I told him to keep it on the DL.

I saw my phone light up. The D.M logo. I hope it wasn't someone laughing at me. Two notifications. D.M. Three notifications. I was really worried.

I opened the app.

I saw a message from matt saying "you goofball lmao"

I saw two messages from CHRIS? "what?" I gasped. I prayed that he was like confessing his love for me but I knew that the chance was slim.

*message deleted*
*message deleted*

"No!!  no, no, no, no. I missed it!" it could of been important
_

chrisSturniolo

chrisSturniolo: *message deleted*

y/n: what did you delete chris?

chrisSturniolo: I changed my mind, it was nothing..

y/n: alright, if you say so
*message read*
-
mattSturniolo

matt: you goofball lmao

y/n: matt!

matt: what, y/n you should be listening!

y/n: Chris just text me!

matt: and what?

y/n: he deleted the message before I could read it.

matt: do you want me to ask him what he said?

y/n: yes please, text me when he tells you

matt: he told me but I can't tell you it's personal.

y/n: please matt, your my best friend. we tell each other everything !

matt: I can't y/n, it's not my place to tell you. now pay attention to the class!!

y/n: I already missed all of it lmao. I'll try to pay attention haha.