Nick, Matt & Chris - Brothers

A/n: mentions of blood, if you get triggered by talking about self harm or blood then skip this chapter, or read with caution!

-

It was summer. She hated summer. She hated the hot weather, the constant people complaining about it being too hot. She hated the fans, She hated the constant need of ice. Worst of all she hated the clothes. The t-shirts to be exact. she always had people pointing out that y/n should be in something cooler otherwise 'I'll sweat more.'

She had enough of her brothers worrying about her. Don't get me wrong though, she loved her brothers, more than anything in this world.

Y/n had always been closer to Chris then Matt and Nick but they are still her brothers and she loved them all.

-

"Morning y/n!" Chris trudged into her room with a smile. "Morning, it's not school is it?" she said not moving from her comfortable spot. "No y/n, it's the summer holidays" he replied, still holding his smile. "Then why did you wake me up?" y/n groaned "Because we are going to the beach and we need you to get ready!" Chris said.

"I'm not going" she said hoping that he'll let her stay behind. "Yeah you are. It's going to be very hot today and we can't leave you here on your own." Chris replied.

"Fine, I'll come then but I'm not swimming." y/n sighed. "That's fine see you downstairs in about an hour?" he said smiling again. "Sure" she said getting up out of bed.

-

Y/n finished getting ready and pulled her sleeve down "Oh my God" she whispered. A tear rolled down her face. Her scars. They were normally fine but today they were red-er than usual.

It didn't look like blood though. she was so scared. "What happened?" y/n muttered. *Knock knock* she quickly wiped my eyes and pulled down my sleeve, wincing at the pain of her sleeves rubbing on her cuts

"Come in!" she shouted! "Heyy, wha- wha- what happened? Are you okay?" Chris relied really worried.

"Oh, um yeah. I splashed water in my face to wake me up. I'm not crying ahaha." y/n was hoping he didn't see my scars through my white top.

"Y/n, your arm is bleeding; how did you cut it?" Chris said. "Oh aha, I must of scraped it on the side of the counter." y/n was shaking hoping he didnt know what she had been doing.

"Y/n, you didn't scrape it. Lift up your sleeve!!" he said. 

"What, no!!" 

 "Y/n, LIFT UP YOUR SLEEVE!" he said with tears building up in his eyes.

Y/n lifted up her sleeves and sighed. "I'm sorry." flooding my eyes with tears. "W- Wh- why did you do it" his voice trembling, tears rolling down his face. "Once I started, I couldn't stop. I'm so sorry" she said.

He pulled me in for a hug, both of us uncontrollably crying. "Please, never do it again. PROMISE me!" Chris screamed. "I PROMISE!" she sighed.

"Please don't tell Matt and Nick, they won't understand.!" y/n pleaded. 

"I don't know if I can make that promise y/n. I'll tell them but I'll say for them not to talk about it to you, okay? Chris requested. 

"Thank you Chris."

"You can talk to me y/n, please remember that. You can talk to me about ANYTHING!"

-

Image liked by: chrisSturniolo, Alahna111 and 980,998 others

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Image liked by: chrisSturniolo, Alahna111 and 980,998 others...

☑: chrisSturniolo

y/n: best brother 🤙❤

chrisSturniolo: best sister ❤

User 1: Chris is such a good brother

mattSturniolo: I'm the best brother 🙄

y/n: all of you are great <33

User 2: y/n is so sweet!.

-