Chris - birthday

Requested by Elambz

-

"Ahhhh morning my love!" Chris was very obnoxious in the morning. "Chris its like only nine in the morning, im tired." I groaned, checking the time.

"Babe, its your birthday!

"I don't care. Why did you wake me up at nine?"

"I wanted to spend the whole day with you babe, when are you going to get up?"

"Give me an hour to get ready? I'll try and hurry though?"

"Yes, hurry because I want you to open your presents!"

"Babe, you shouldn't have got me presents! All I want is your kisses!"

He snuggles in the bed with me and kisses me softly.

"Can you get up now?"

He gets up out of bed, I follow him out and hurried into the closet. I grabbed a cute outfit and walked into the bathroom. I showered, got changed and did my makeup. Then I hurried downstairs.

"What do you want to do first?"

"I don't know? You know I'm indecisive Chris! "

"Yeah, but like today can you decide?"

"Can we go for coffee?"

"Yes but first can you open your presents?"

"Fine, but I'm not happy with you buying me stuff. I told you I only want you today!"

"Okay babe. I got you stuff anyway haha."

I walked to the living room and sat down. He handed me a box of stuff wrapped in wrapping presents. "Stop Chris. I can't have this. You have to take all of this back! It's too much!"

"Shh, I can treat you if I want. Open them BABEE!"

I start unwrapping after Chris started to yell at me.

Matching plaid pyjamas with Chris; my favourite present. Perfume, makeup, tickets to a concert, oversized jumper and air forces. My favourite person bought me my favourite things.

"Omg Chris STOP!" I quickly threw the wrapper I was holding. A hippo.

How did he remember this was my favourite animal? I told him this on our first date.

-

Liked by chrisSturniolo, madiflip and 7,937 others

y/n: my love bough me this for my birthday. I love him forever.

☑: chrisSturniolo

chrisSturniolo: of course I did. I love her. and I'm the best.

mattSturniolo: that's so cute!