Part 18

You laid on the floor of the bathroom of the sano residence. Why? Bc you tried to take your life you cut way to deep into your arm now bleeding out. Your tears flowed out of your eyes heavily, waiting for someone to come save you. All you did was trying to cut the bandages off your arm and you ended up stabbing then dragging the scissors down your arm. 

Shin, got up and walked to the bathroom he knocked on the door. 

"Baby~ you okay in there?" He asked, gently grabbing the door handle then gently turning the nob. 

You where starting to black out, so closing your eyes wishing you where dead. But shin came in and stood in the doorway, blood on the ground and you. He fell to his knees and quickly whipped the blood off your arm then took gauze  pads placed them on the cuts then secured them with a white paper bandage.

Shin caressed your check gently, kissing your forehead he got up to go see what the fuss was about with manjiro and keisuke.  Since the two where stomping loudly around the main part of the estate. 

Shin walked into the dark room and turned on the lights. "Oi, what's going on here?" He asked, raising a brow to the two boys and at emma and senju. The four turned to each other, then started laughing so hard they where on the ground wheezing. An irk mark showed on shins face, looking around the room it was a mess. 

"Clean. Keisuke your mom is on her way and senju Takeomi is about to pick you and haruchiyo up." Shin didn't let his voice waver, he was truly actually wanted to laugh as much as them but with grandpa sano gone for the week he had to be the adult around here. The kids nodded quickly and started picking up the big room. Playing around while doing so since they are kids having fun. 

After everyone left manjiro and Emma had run off somewhere outside leaving the whole house quiet. Shin had laid next to you, whispering some comforting words and saying how much he loved you. Because he truly loved you with his whole heart and soul. He would die for you, if he could take all your pain and suffering he would. Just making you happy was enough but, he loved you so much he would do anything.

"Baby" he gently said, as you flickered your eyes open your e/c orbs meeting his charcoal ones. The moment you saw him you broke into tears, nothing was said except you where sorry. You cried in his chest and he just held you tight. 

"I'm glad your just alright." He took his thumb pads and whipped your tears away smiling making you smile back to him. "I truly care for you my love." You pressed your forehead to his, as he said those words again.

"I truly care for you, my love."