White Berets//Chapter 83

Start from the beginning

Faythe started packing up the left overs, "Don't worry, you can have some food for the trip."

"What if something happens to Nami while you're wasting your time here?" Sanji jutted a thumb behind him towards the sea, "Put it down! We'll be back soon enough!"

"Ah, by the way, you said you have a broken waver." Pagaya called out, "If it's not too much trouble, please let me look at it. I will repair it if I can."

Conis nodded with a smile, "Yes, my father is a dual boat engineer."

Luffy began to laugh with a mouth full of shrimp, "Really!? Thank you!!"

/:/~***~/:/

Skimming through her papers, Faythe quickly started jotting down notes from her recent discovery of Skypien culture, "I'm sure  Cricket will find these pieces of info pretty fun to know." She smiled at the thought of the old geezer.

He gave off the feeling of tough love more than anything. But she knew he cared about the crew even if they only got to know him for a couple of days. He got attached even if he won't say.

Chuckling to herself, she noticed a rapid beating on the floorboards above her, indicating fast movements towards the front of the ship.

Putting down her paper down and closing the drawer in Nami's desk, Faythe hurried out of the girl's room and out onto the first deck.

She ran up to be next to Sanji and Usopp who were looking off towards the shore, "What's happening?"

Sanji glanced at her briefly before turning back his attention, "Dunno but some weirdos came crawling up on the ground."

"Huh?" She scrunched her nose at the strange event, her eyes then trailed over to the exact thing, seeing a group of people salute to Conis and Pagaya, "They seem to be some kind law enforcement squad...."

Usopp shrugged, "Or they could just be a group of perverts...!!!"

Chopper looked up to Faythe and then to the squad of weird Skypiens, "Eh...? So that's a pervert?"

Faythe gave the reindeer a pat on the head, "No. Their just Weirdos."

"Weirdos." Chopper repeated with a giggle, "Such a funny word."

Usopp continued to look out at the situation, "That's why I told Luffy to get on board quickly...."

Sanji cupped his mouth with one hand and hollered out, "Hey, Luffy, Ignore them!!! Let's go get Nami-San!!"

The said leader of the group spoke up first, "YOU!!! YOU ARE THOSE CITIZENS OF THE BLUE SEA! THE EIGHT ILLEGAL TRESPASSERS!!!" His beret hat sat crookedly on his face, covering one of his eyes annoyingly. His weird cape that trapped over his shoulder was a light sky blue. But the collar of said cape was literally rails curving around his neck. His baggy military cargo pants were painted or designed to have a cloud pattern in a sky. It was a quiet strange fashion sense up in Skypiea.

Conis and Pagaya both whipped their heads towards Luffy in shock, "EHHH!?"

"ILLEGAL TRESPASSERS!!?"

Luffy looked on cluelessly, "Huh? What's that?" Meanwhile the said Captain of the White Berets pulled out a picture of the crew.

"There's no point in denying it. We already received this from the watcher of Heaven's Gate, Amazon....  This is a picture taken with a vision dial!!"

"....This can't be!!! It's not possible!!! There must be a mistake, Captain McKinley!!" Pagaya tried to defend the crew, "They're not bad guys..."

Sanji looked on with a confused frown, "...Why's he calling us illegal trespassers...?"