"John." He said.

"John what?" I ask.

"John Whitmire," he says.

"What do you have to say to me Mr. Whitmire?" I ask.

"Alpha Marvin sent us here to kidnap your mate as soon as you left for the trial," he says.

"Alright. You go tell Alpha Marvin that MY mate is joining me for my trial and if he tries to get in the way he will have me to deal with," I say. "Guard! Escort this man off our lands."

"You. What is your name?" I ask.

"Fred Stevens," he says.

"Alright Mr. Stevens. Let's talk logistics."

Lila POV

I woke up with Killian lying next to me. I don't know what time he came to bed but it must have been late.

As soon as I move he grabs me and pulls me to his chest. I tried to struggle, but his grip is solid.

"Stop moving," he says.

"You're crushing me," I say.

He loosens his grip and asks, "what time is it?"

"Seven thirty," I say and he groans.

"I have to meet with Beta Gregory," he says.

"I think I'm going to go see my Mom," I say.

"Okay. Tell them I said hi and I will join you as soon as I am done," he says. "Want to take a shower together? There should be bathrobes in there."

"I would love to," I say, giving him a kiss.

We brushed our teeth then got into the shower. It was huge. Water was coming from all sides. I stood in the middle with my arms up while he searched for the remote. Once he found it he changed the pressure so we could have a nice shower.

We washed each other kissing as we went. I got soap in my mouth a few times. He massages my head as I went down on him. Then he lifted me up and fucked me right against t4he glass. I had two orgasms before he was finally done.

We dried off and put on the plush bathrobes and went down to our old bedroom to get dressed.

I put on a pale pink sundress and headed to the hospital. My Mom was in her room and the baby was in there with her.

"I guess they weren't lying about him not being in the NICU long," I say cheerfully.

"He tried an experimental treatment and the baby gained two pounds!" My Mom says. "Can you hand him to me?"

I picked him up and fell in love. I wanted a baby so badly. I checked out his fingers and toes. He had a tiny little diaper and smelled wonderful. I handed him over to my mother.

She started crying, "I'm sorry. I'm just so happy to have both of my babies here. Who would have thought that I would get to have another one after all that struggle?"

"You did an amazing job, Mom. I hope I'm half the mother you were. Now you get to do it all over again. Through menopause.

"Oh stop. I'm trying not to cry," she says.

"Where's Dad?" I ask.

"I sent him home to get some sleep. He was driving me crazy," she says. "He just wouldn't sit down."

"What did you name him?" I ask.

"Christopher Scott Daniels," she says.

"It suits him," I say.