embarrassing livestream - javon

Age: 17/18
Word count: 1448

_________________

I'm currently at the Walton's house, cooking dinner for me, Javon and Daelo. Jess and Dj are out on a dinner and Jaden is at a party or something. And Jayla isn't here since she moved out a few months ago. Me and Javon was supposed to go to the party Jaden is at, but because of Daelo we are staying home.

Some people, more likely teenagers would be angry that they can't go to a party, but me and Javon aren't. We aren't that big fans of partying in the first place, plus me, Javon and Daelo all love having a movie night, which we do a lot actually. Usually Jaden is with us but it works without him too.

I was cutting onion while the pasta cooked, when i felt a hand go around my waist and a body hugging me from behind. Immidiatly knowing it was Javon i melted into his touch. I smile wide as a phone gets up in my face. I notice that it is Javon's, and that he's live.

"Oh, hey guys." I say awkwardly, dumping the onion into the sauce i'm making.

I try to move as i'm not the biggest fan of livestreams, being on social media in general. Javon still clinging onto me making it harder to get away from the phone.

"Look guys, it's my betiful girlfriend Y/n. And right now she's making the best pasta in the world, i promise you guys." He smile into the camera as he put me into the frame again. He then kiss my right cheek endless times, making me blush and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Javon, i'm trying to make food." I chuckle, gently pushing his face away from me.

"I just want a kiss." He whines, now kissing my neck.

"Javon." I warn him. Not wanting the world to see us like this.

"Fine, i'll go." He sighed, stepping away from me. Beginning to walk upstairs again.

"Come on Wanna, i didnt mean it like that." I yell after him.

"No, it's fine." I hear him mumble before his door getting shut, obviosly upset with me.

I sigh, jumping up to sit on the kitchen island, thinking about what to do. I can either finish making the food, letting Javon cool off a little. Or i can go talk to him, warming up the food later. I sit there a few seconds deciding which one's the better option. I end up finding out that go talk to him was the best. Don't really know why, but i can't stand the thought of him being sad or upset.

I turn off the heat on the stove before walking upstairs. I quikly walk into Daelo's room.

"What's up, mumps?" I ask him, sitting down on his bed as he sits by his desk, playing video games.

"Just streaming on twitch." He answer, cleraly consentrated.

"Dope. I was just gonna tell you that we will have dinner a bit later. Your brother is in a mood, so i have to talk to him before finishing the food." I explain, walking over to him.

"Aw, seriously man. Again?" He whine.

I laugh before answering him.

"Yep. I'll call you down when it's ready." I ruffle his short hair before walking out of his room, closing the door behind me.

I walk into Javon's room to see him seated on the couch, still talking to the live. I slightly smile, walking over to sit beside him. He doesn't look at me but i rest my head on his shoulder, reading the comments.

"Where's Jaden? He's at a party. We're home alone with Daelo." I answered.

"Y/n, how do you feel about Jayla moving out from the Walton's? Um, i think it's a bit sad, since i practically live here. But she visits them a lot, so i get to see her anyway, which is good." I smile, looking up at Javon. He just stares at the tv, watching a random serie.