how could you pt.2 - javon

Age: 16
Word count: 798

Requested by a few of you.

_________________

2 days later:

I have been home from school because i've been crying non stop, i've just been in bed for two days. After i got home that night i got a pretty big panic attack. My mom got so worried about me, so she brought me to the hospital. Luckily i got to go home a few hours later.

My phone has been on silent and i haven't checked it. The last time i checked was before i left for the game. But today i feel a bit better and i decided to check it.

__________________

I rolled over on my stomach as my arm searched the bed table for my phone. I grabbed it and rolled over on my back again, bringing my phone to my face. Immediately the bright light blended my eyes. I groaned before turning the light down.

45 missed calls from Jay⚾️
53 messages from Jay⚾️
67 missed calls from Wanna❤️
6 missed facetime calls from Wanna❤️
107 messages from Wanna❤️
28 missed calls from Cookie🫶🏼🍪
62 messages from Cookie🫶🏼🍪

A few tears left my eyes as i blocked Javon's number, not bothering checking his messages.

I then opened Jaden's messages. He wrote a lot of i'm sorry's and wondering how i was doing. I answered him that it wasn't his fault and that i have been better.

Jayla's messages was almost like Jaden's. So i answered her the same.

I turned off my phone and threw it somewhere in the bed. I sat there for a minute before figuring i should get out of my room for a change. He cheated and then he ain't worth my tears.

I got out of bed, laid out an outfit on the bed and jumped in the shower, doing my skincare afterwards.

Outfit:

I grabbed my phone, my airpods, wallet and purse and walked out of my house

I grabbed my phone, my airpods, wallet and purse and walked out of my house. I decided to go to a mall since i love shopping. It's my safe place. I love to spend money.

The mall wasn't that far so i walked. When i got there i walked into a few stores buying clothes, shoes and accessories. I then got hungry so i went to the Starbucks.

I bought an ice coffee and a toast. I was supposed to sit down but then i saw Jaden, Javon and two other friends from our friend group sitting by a table. Fuck my life.

I turn around so they wouldn't see me but i failed.

"Y/n!" I heard Lucas yell. I slowly turn around catching everyone staring at me. I slightly smile before walking over to their table.

Jaden jumps up to pull me into a hug. I hug back, not letting him go. I really needed his comfort. After a minute we pull away from the hug. But before that he whisper in my ear.

"I'm not talking to Javon by the way." I smile at him thankfully before looking at my friends.

Do they even know what happened?

"Why haven't you been to school Y/n?" Evan asks me.

"Ummm." I look at Javon. He just stares at the table fiddling with his fingers nervously. "I haven't been on top the last few days. But i'm a bit better now." I continue, smiling at Evan. I can feel Javon looking up at me.

"Oh, i'm sorry. You know you can tell us everything right. We're your best friends. Even tho you have Javon you tell everything to,
you can come to us. Just so you know." Lucas grabs my hand in a comforting way.

I slightly cough on the part where he mention Javon.

"Thank you guys. I have to go now, but i'll see you later." I smile before walking away.

I am almost outside of the mall when i feel someone grab my left hand. I turn around to be met with Javon's glossy eyes.

"What do you want?" I sigh.

"I want to say that i'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I don't even know why i did it in the first place. It was really shitty of me and you don't deserve that. It is a really bad thing to do and i can't tell you enough how sorry i am. I don't expect you to forgive me or anything, but i just want you to know. I truly do love you." He says still holding my hand.

"Thank you Javon. I love you too, so much. But you really hurt me. I didn't think you could ever do something like that." I say, a few tears escaping my eye.

"Me neither." He whisper.

"Bye Javon. I love you." I walk out of the mall and heading home. Silently crying.

Love is just pain.

____________________

A/n: This is really bad, but i didn't know how continue it.