jealous at fight - javon

Age: 16
Word count: 1.3K

Requested by AnoukNiemeijer 

I'm too tired to read over. So it's probably a lot of mistakes. But you'll have to live with it.

_______________

Right now me and the Walton's are about to get seated in the car because Javon has a fight later today.

When you have to sit between the twins, it feels like a lifetime of driving tho, because they are literally like toddlers. The drive is an hour i think, so it's not that bad. I have a feeling i might survive. But only maybe.

"Javon! Y/n! We have to leave!" I hear Dj yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yell back as i wait for Javon to come out of his bathroom. A couple of seconds later he comes out.

"I just have to get my boxing gloves, then we can go." He says as he walks past me over to his backpack, where he has all he needs for his fight.

"I'm gonna go check up on Jaden meanwhile." I smile at him. He nods at me.

I walk into Jaden's room and he lay on the floor, watching tik tok.

"I'm not even gonna ask." I sigh. He chuckle and stands up. "We have to leave now." I continue.

"Is Wanna ready?" He ask.

"Yeah, i think so." I nod, walking out of his room and going down stairs.

Once i come down i see Jayla in the kitchen filling up a water bottle.

"Hey baeee!" I smile at her.

"Y/nnnn! I missed you!" She happily yelled back.

"You saw me earlier today!" I laughed at her.

"So?" She chuckled as she was done filling up her bottle.

We then heard someone running down the stairs, it was the twins. We looked at them before we all walked to the car.

______________

After 40 minutes of driving i was so done with these boys. They have been yelling in my ears the whole drive because they have fought over some stupid shoes and i was sitting in between them.

I threw my head back letting out a big sigh. About to go crazy.

"Jesus christ guys! Shut up! I'm so done with your fighting." I slightly yell at them. They instantly go silent and look out their window.

"Thank you Y/n." I hear Daelo say. I turn around to smile at him. He sends a smile back.

"We're here." Jessica states from the passenger seat.

"Finally." I hear Jaden say under his breath.

______________

When we walk inside the place was packed. People everywhere. Coaches, boxers, family, friends, staffs etc. Someone grabs my hand and i turn to see Javon sending me a nervous smile.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Just a bit nervous." He sighs looking at the crowd in front of us.

"You are gonna kill it babe." I kiss his cheek, before following Dj into the crowd, to get to the wardrobe's.

We find one and Dj walks in. Javon stops to look at me.

"Wish me luck." He nervously chuckle.

"Good luck. You will be awesome out there. I'll see you after the fight." I smile. Standing on my tippy toes to place a kiss on his soft lips. He instantly kiss me back, cupping my face in his hands.

______________

It's an hour to Javon's game and he is getting ready and warming up with Dj. Me and Jaden decided to kill off some time by checking out the stands that sells clothing and candy and of course the games where you can win prices.

We walk around for a bit laughing our asses off because Jaden absolutely sucks at throwing bags at those metal cans. That's when we see a group of girls staring at us while filming us. We just brush it off before walking to the candy stands.

____________

It's 10 minutes until Javon's fight, so we decide to find Jessica, Jayla and Daelo again. When we find them we sit down and wait for Javon to get in the boxing ring.

Me and Jaden are just talking when he says something hilarious making me laugh and almost fall of the chair. The speakers then introduce Javon and the guy he's boxing against, his name is Max apparently. I sit back up straight hitting Jaden's chest because of what he said. He acts hurt before turning his attention to the fight which is about to start.

I smile at Javon but he just roll his eyes at me, turning his attention to Dj. What the fuck?

The fight start and it starts great. When the bell rings to half time i jump up, and runs over to Javon and Dj. I grab Javon's arm in comfort to show him i'm there but he pulls his arm away, not even looking at me. What is up with this dude?

I back away letting Dj and him talk tactics. When i return to my seat Jaden looks at me sceptically.

"What's up with him?" He asks.

"I have no idea. We were fine just before he walked into the wardrobe." I answer looking at Javon, making eye contact with him for a second before he looks away with a straight face.

"He's probably just focused." Jaden reassure me.

"Yeah, i guess." I mumble.

The fight begins again. The fight goes well until that Max guy say something to Javon, only he can hear. Javon stops for second before hitting the guy hard, making him fall back. Javon doesn't stop there as the jumps on the guy, continuing to punch the guy repeatedly. Dj steps into the ring, pulling Javon away from Max.

Javon gets pulled into his wardrobe and i follow. The Max guy is still in the ring with blood all over his face. My eyes widen at the sight.

When i reach the wardrobe i walk inside to see Dj standing in front of Javon, slightly yelling at him. I stand and watch, none of them has realised i'm there yet.

"What were you thinking?! This can affect your whole career Javon! You can't do that! Do you understand me?!" He says. Javon doesn't say anything. "Nah, you sit here. I have to go talk to his coach and family. I have to make this right." Dj continue before turning to me, finally noticing me. He nods at me before walking out of the wardrobe.

"What do you want?" Javon harshly says, staring at the ground.

"To ask you what the fuck is up with you? What is going on?" I say, walking to stand in front of him.

"Nothing is going on. Just leave me alone." He says. I raise my eyebrows before answering him.

"You are cold towards me, almost beating a guy to death, not even giving one shit about it. And you trying to sit here and tell me that everything is fine?!" I raise my voice. This makes him look at me before standing up.

"Why don't you leave me alone and go back to Jaden?" He with no facial expression's.

"Jaden? Why has he anything to do about this?" I question him.

"Well it looks like you had a very good time with him earlier, why don't you go and continue it?" He points to the door. I finally catch on. He's jealous.

I step closer to him, centimetres between us.

"Javon? Are you jealous?" I can't hold my smile in.

"No. Why would you think that?" His eyebrows scrunch together.

I lift my hand up, placing it on the side of his face. I slightly laugh before pulling his face down to mine, since he is taller than me. When our lips meet, he doesn't kiss back at first, standing his ground. But just as i knew, he can't resist. He gives in and tightly holds my hips, pulling me into his body. It turns into a small make out session before we pull away.

"You don't need to be jealous. I love you. And only you." I smile before placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

_______________