totally into me - javon

⚠️abusive home.

_____________________

I was currently laying in Javons bed, cuddling into the soft covers, watching thousands of raindrops hit the window. The loud thunder making me slightly jump, followed by a bright light on the dark sky.

It was 7pm and i was waiting for Javon to come back from the gym. He messaged earlier telling me he was done and would be back soon, so i patiently waited.

I used this time to let my mind wander. Many thoughts filling up my mind. Mostly thoughts about how much my life has changed over the last couple of months.

I mean not even a year ago i was more or less miserable. I lived in a toxic household with my mom who was a drug addict and my dad who didn't do anything with his life. The only thing he did was to drink alcohol and blame everything fucked up in his life on me.

For as long as i can remember my parents have yelled and blamed me for everything. About two years ago my parents divorced and i ended up living with my dad, since mom was sick and couldn't take care of me. Then again dad blamed me for this and he became violent.

A year later it got so bad i finally stood up for myself and went to the police. He got arrested and i was sent to live with my mom. But that didn't work either. Instead of her taking care of me i had to be homeschooled to take care of her since she was very sick.

Half a year ago she had a heart attack and i had to live with my grandma until they found a foster family for me. But my grandma then took full custody of me, since i was so much happier with her, and she treated me well. That's where i live now. Down the street from The Walton's house.

I think The Walton's really saved me. After i got to know them half a year ago, my life has been so much better. And i will forever be thankful for them.

Suddenly the door open and i drive out of my thoughts. Then realising i had let a few tears slip. I quickly wipe them away before Javon can see them. He is probably tired and i don't want him to worry about me right now. But who am i trying to fool? He can see right through me.

"Hey Y/n, wh-. Have you been crying?" He worriedly asks as he immediately drops his bag to the floor and sit on the edge of the bed, taking my hand in his.

"What? No." I laugh nervously, trying to lie. Let's just say i'm not good at it.

"I know when you lie." He smiles.

"I'm telling the truth." I say.

"Fine." He sigh as he stands up, picking up his bag from the floor. "I'm gonna take a shower. And you will have to tell me afterwards." He says before closing the door to his bathroom.

I laid back down comfortably and decided to watch a movie.

_________________

20 minutes later Javon walked out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his hips. I couldn't help myself but to stare at him as he walked into his closet to find clothes.

"Jesus christ Y/n, you're totally into me." I could hear the big smirk on his face as he says this, with his back against me.

"No, i'm not." I try to defend myself, blushing as i look back at the tv. But i so take a few glances at him.

"Keep telling yourself that." He laughs as he walks into the bathroom again. 2 minutes later he comes out again, wearing grey nike sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

 2 minutes later he comes out again, wearing grey nike sweatpants and a white t-shirt

He walks over to the bed and lay down close beside me. I get butterflies immediately as our arms touch. I can feel my cheeks heat up, so i try to hide my face a bit by laying on my right side, so he lays right in front of me. He looks down at me and smirks.

"Are you blushing?" His smirks grows bigger when i blush even more by this question.

"No." I just simply say, trying to focus on the movie still playing.

"You aree!" He laughs.

"No! I'm not Javon!" I sternly says, but i can't help to smile.

"Well if your not. Then cuddle with me." He smiles, opening his arms for me. I doubt for a second, but i eventually lay my head on his chest, my left hand over his stomach and my left leg tangled with his legs.

As he wrap his arms around me i immediately feel more safe. I don't know much about love in any way, but i know for sure that i feel loved when i'm with Javon, in a friendly way of course. And i'm pretty sure i love him back, but not in a friendly way. I've never felt like this, ever, so i don't know.

As i cuddle more into him, if that's possible, i feel him kiss my head softly. I look up at him smiling as i stare into his beautiful brown eyes. I swear his eyes is the prettiest thing i've ever seen. He stares back at me, but i catch him taking a few glances down at my lips.

I do the same as we both slowly lean in. As our lips is just about to touch we both stop. I can feel his breath on my lips, making the butterflies in my stomach go absolute crazy.

After about 10 seconds i have had enough of the space, so i crash my lips onto his. As he kisses back i bring my hands up to cup his face. His hands immediately going around my waist, pulling me closer to him, so i am on top of him. I slowly pull away smiling down at him. As he returns the smile i lean back down placing a passionate kiss on his soft lips. I then place my head in his neck, going back to cuddling.

"I told you. You are totally into me." He smirks.

"Shut up and sleep you idiot." I smile to myself.

_____________________