how could you - javon

Age: 16
Word count: 697

_________________

It's Tuesday night and Jaden has a baseball game. Which i of course am going to. Since me and Javon started dating me and Jaden has gotten a really good bond, he's like brother to me. So i will be there to support him.

I was supposed to go arrive there with the Walton's, but mom needed me at home so i had to get there in my own, which wasn't a problem.

When i got there i went straight to the bleachers looking for them. After a few seconds i heard Daelo calling my name. I followed his voice and saw him standing in his seat, waving me over. I smiled and walked over.

I gave Jayla a hug before Daelo jumped in my arms, kissing my cheek sweetly. I did the same to him and his cheeks turned red. I chuckled as i put him down. I said hello to Jess and Dj before looking at Javon. He didn't look at me, he stared at his phone.

"Hey Wanna." I kissed his cheek, sitting down beside him, ignoring his mood.

"Hey." He simply said, not looking at me.

"Oh, i'm good, thanks for asking babe." I sarcastically said.

He rolled his eyes, still scrolling on his phone. I decided to not use my energy on him right now so i started a small conversation with Jayla.

"I'm just gonna go say good luck to Jaden." I said before walking to their dugout.

"Hey Y/n." Jaden smiled before pulling me into a hug.

"Hi. I just came to say good luck." I smiled at him. "And that your brother is in a mood." I chuckled. Jaden has always been the one i go to when me and Javon has a disagreement or something.

"He's been all day. I don't know what's up. I am actually surprised he is here." He chuckled.

"What do you mean? He's always at your games." I say.

"Yeah, i know. Something just seems off today." He looks at the bleachers to look at Javon probably. "Um, where even is he?" He continues.

I was about to point in the direction we are placed, only to realise he's actually gone.

"Oh. I don't know?" I question myself. "Anyways, you're game is about to start, so i should probably go. Good luck Jay." I hug him again.

"Thanks Y/n." He walks back to his team.

As i was about to walk up the bleachers i hear Javon's voice. I walk a bit back, and follow his voice. Turns out he's behind the bleachers. When i walk back there i see him and a girl who's literally all over him.

He's grabs her waist as she stands on her tippy toes kissing his lips. My heart drops and tears threatened to fall when he immediately kissed back. Only a few seconds later its a full on make out session. My throat was dry and my body froze. I couldn't move so the only thing i could do was to watch.

A minute later i snapped back to reality.

"What the fuck." I loudly said. Javon immediately pushed the girl off of him, looking at me.

"It's not what it looks like." He quickly say.

"I've stood here for a minute. I think i know what this is." I say, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Y/n please. I love you." Javon whisper, placing a hand on my cheek.

"No! What the fuck do you think your doing?! You just ate another girls face, and your telling me you love me! How could you do this!?" I yell.

"Y/n! Damn it. Don't yell, my parents will hear you." He whisper yell.

"You just cheated on me in front of my eyes, and you're worried about your parents finding out?! Wow Javon." I loudly say.

"Please don't leave me." He whisper trying to wipe my tears.

"Get the fuck off of me. We're done." I say before walking over to my car, wiping my tears.

I heard him yell after me, but i just drove away. When i got home i immediately ran to my room, crying all night.

___________________