packing - javon

Age: 16
Word count: 341

________________

Me, Javon, Jaden and Jayla randomly decided to go on a road trip tomorrow. It started when me and Jayla wanted to go to a BIG mall a few hours away, the twins wanted to join and it developed into a road trip. We were gonna sleep at a hotel for two nights before we head home on Friday.

Currently it's Tuesday and it's 11 pm. I am packing for both me and Javon, since he wouldn't help me. Not surprised.

I found some t-shirts, sweat-shirts, jeans, shorts and hoodies for him before packing my own stuff.

"Can we cuddle?" I hear Javon tiredly ask from behind me. I look over my shoulder to see him sprawled out on his bed, like a starfish.

"No. I have to pack." I answer before picking out some of his clothes and some of mine, since i have my own corner for my stuff in his closet.

"But you've packed for hours." He whine.

"It's only been 30 minutes, but if you had helped me i had been done a long time ago." I say, still stuffing clothes in my bag. When i'm done with clothes i walk into his bathroom to get our toothbrushes.

I hear Javon groan as i close the door, taking a shower.

_______________

15 minutes later i'm done in the shower. I walk outside of his bathroom finding Javon peacefully sleeping under his covers. I smile at the sight before grabbing a hoodie of his and nike pro's. I change in his bathroom before walking over to his bed. Laying down beside him.

I lay under the covers, wiggling closer to his body. I rest my head on his bare chest, placing my leg over his hip.

I close my eyes, drawing circles on his stomach. He place his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Goodnight baby." He whisper.

"Goodnight." I whisper, placing a kiss on his chest. Moments later i doze off into a deep sleep, in my boyfriend's arms.

_______________

A/N: Short oneeee :)