Rescue

They arrived at the mansion. Hayoung and Yoohyeon was ready to jump out from the van before Yoona stops them.

"Wait! You guys just wanna go inside without any plan?" Yoona scolds them for being straightforward. She looks at the two seriously before speak again.

"Okay, listen up. Hayoung, go search for Siyeon. Me and Yoo will go for the rest, understand?" the two nod.

xxxxxxxxxxx

"Now...where are th-"

"ugh ugh! ugh ugh!" someone's coughing got their attentions.

Jihyun look at the noise.

"Hey,Dong! Are you okay?" Jiu said while trying to approach her friend.

"A move and i'll shoot her..." Jihyun said with a low voice. She takes out a gun from her back pocket.

"Gosh, Mrs! She's dying!" Jiu shouts a bit but the older ignored.

Jihyun approaches Dong and bent down a bit to match Dong's position right now which is almost lying on the ground.

"What's her problem?" Jang asked Taeyeon who still look calm beside her. At first, Jihyun felt suspicious of her calmness when one of her agent currently 'dying(?)'. But then when she remembered that Taeyeon doesnt have neither emotion nor heart.(just Jihyun thoughts).

"Why did you want to know?" Taeyeon asked.

Jang raised her left eyebrows at the unexpected question.

"Your. agent. is. dying? So..."

"You want to kill her immediate?"

Jihyun looked at Taeyeon and scoffed in disbelief.

"I...I'm trying to understand the situation here. You dont love your mentees?"

While Taeyeon and Jihyun are having an eye contest, Jiu and Gah just cant understand or believe what they just saw.

"Are...this in our plan? Or Dong really are dying?" Gah whispers to her leader, showing a worry face.

"I...I dont know...I dont think s-"

"Go take her medicine then!" Jihyun said to...Dami maybe?

Well yeah, its Dami.

Dami was accompanied by two guards. One of them walk infront of her while the other one behind her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Okay now, we should wait here. I've made a prediction that its either 2 or 3 guards that'll accompanied Dami. So just stay in your position and get ready." Yoona whispers to the Yoo.

The door opens and the first guard walks passed them followed by Dami. After the last guard passed them, they attack them by chocking them from behing and shut their mouth with their palms before hit somewhere behind their neck to make the guards fell unconscious.

"Damn...he's so heavy." Yoo sighed while dragging the guard Yoo take down earlier to hide him with Dami.

"Good job...now for the next plan." Yoona gives her a complement.

"Oh before that, Miss Yoona. What kind of sickness that they use to trick Mrs.Jang?" Yoo and Dami asked curiously.

"Hmm...if i'm not mistaken, Mrs.Taeyeon said that Dong has to act like dying by coughing like she want to die. And then, she said that Dong pretend that she has a chronic illness and need to take her medicine every 4 hours and the last time she take her medicine was like...5 hours ago so yeah." Yoona explains.

"Woah...Mrs.Taeyeon is so smart for that, I admit." Dami said making Yoona smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hayoung get into the room where Siyeon at. She carefully open the door without making any sound.

"Hey! Wake up already! Are you okay?" Hayoung wake her friend up by flicking her forehead with her fore finger.

"What? Uh..Ohh...Hi, Hanyang!" Siyeon greets her.

"The heck...ohh yeah...this isnt in our plan. This is REAL!" Hayoung explains.

"Wait, what?! I...I thought that woman is Mrs.Kim's friend? So that's why her guards hit me kinda hard..ohh and my friends...?"

"Well...she was Mrs.Kim's friend. And hope you're okay and didnt hurt bad. And about your friends, you know they take a bribes by that Mrs.Jang but i think Miss Yoona already handle them so lets ask her after this." Hayoung said.

"Wait before that, can i know if Bora okay?"Siyeon asked.

Hayoung turns to face Siyeon with her annoyed face. She sighed before speak.

"There's no time for love, buddy. Of course she's fine...i guess? And one more thing, you annoy me. I wonder how did Bora even like you." Hayoung said calmly.

"W...what? Dont involve my girlfie in your sadistic argument, grandma." Siyeon said annoyingly but Hayoung still calm because she know damn well that Siyeon is 'originally' annoying.

"Its 'our argument'...now stop and focus." Hayoung ended their debate.

xxxxxxxxxxx

"Hey, Sua. Hey! Shortie!" Jiu tried to wake her unconscious friend up.

"Hmm? Uh...ohh...Jiu...Miss Yoona is so serious about acting. Its hurt when she hit me." Sua who just woke up whining at the leader.

"Well...to the point, Dami is already outside, so its our time." Jiu said making Sua nods.

"Oh, before that. Is Siyeon fine? I'm worry about her. We have a date this weekend. Well, its tomorrow to be specific." Sua asked.

"Gosh, can you focus? These lovebirds..." Jiu sighed and order Sua to continue the plan.

xxxxxxxxx