White Masked Woman

It has been 2 days since Mrs.Kim announce Yoohyeon as the new agent. She already started her training yesterday but Mrs.Kim said that she only need a one day of training and then, she will start her first mission. Yoohyeon and her members getting close since they are the one who trained her but Yoohyeon still mad at Minji. She doesnt talk to Minji for 2 days straight.

Another thing is, its so weird that Mrs.Kim actually said that Alpha Deukae Team is the first team to be formed in that agency. That means they are the only team that was formed in that agency. Mrs.Kim told her that the team is already done their first mission about a month ago, that was before Yoohyeon join them. Their mission is to catch the robbers that always messing around some areas.

But what is weirder is, Mrs.Kim said that the agency is not working under the government so that means they are not working with the police. What made Yoohyeon doubt the work is, did the agency is against the police and government or are they helping the police without working with them?

"So the agency is still new...I got it." Yoohyeon mumbled.

~

Its just a normal and calm morning. Yoohyeon walked to her school as usual but this time she felt more confident. She entered her classroom and saw Minji is reading a book. She sits on her chair which is beside Minji's.

"Yoohyeon-ah." Minji called.

"Hmm?" Yoohyeon answered but she didnt look at Minji on her face.

"Are you still mad at me? We havent talked for two days in a row."

"I...I'm not mad...I'm just...upset." Yoohyeon still not facing Minji.

"I'm sorry, Yoohyeon-ah. I...I know I shouldnt lied to you but there wasnt any other choice."

Yoohyeon ignored her and just read the book that she just take out from her bag. Minji sighed because she realised her mistake but what can she do? That is her Chief's command. She cant disobeyed her.

Then, someone entered the classroom. The person is one and only person that Yoohyeon doesnt want to face, Lee Siyeon and her friends.

"She's here again..." Yoohyeon mumbled.

Siyeon puts her bag on her chair and seat. Siyeon's face looks tired and exhausted. It looks like she doesnt get enough sleep. Siyeon rest her head on the table and take a nap.

The teacher comes in the class and the lesson start as usual.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Mrs.Jang...here is the info that we got about her. It said here that she formed an agency called L-it with the help from one of the bussiness company's CEO.about a few months ago. This agency isnt a published agency. Its a private." A woman around her 20s said.

"An agency, huh? Hm.....I see....Is that all that you got?" A middle-aged woman in her white coloured sad face mask said.

"There's more. One of my assistant said that she got an info about her that she actually had formed a team in that agency. But we dont sure for what and the info about the team members. We will find more about the team and her activities." That woman said before bowed and exited the room.

"A team? You hired people to spy on me, didnt you, Taeyeon-ah?" Mrs.Jang mumbled.

Mrs.Jang staring at her laptop's screen that shows a woman's face, Mrs.Kim Taeyeon...

She then smirks behind her mask...

"I'll find you...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx