Q Agency

12 years ago.....

"With this, I would like to announce that Agent Jihyun will no longer work with us. Agent Jihyun, you're fired. Hand your agent id card to your group leader and leave." the Chief of Q Agency announce.

So many gasping noise can be heard from many agents at that time.

"Agent Jihyun did this?"

"Is it true, she did this?!"

"Yes, others said that our Chief's daughter, Agent Taeyeon, reported it last night."

"Some said that Agent Jihyun was interrogate last night."

"Yes, she involved in the drugs activities."

Agent Jihyun handed her id card to her group's leader. She headed to outside before stopped beside Agent Taeyeon. She closes her mouth to Agent Taeyeon's ear and whisper...

"I'll be back. You'll regreted it for revealing my job." Agent Jihyun said with smirked but Agent Taeyeon seems like doesnt bothered at all.

A guards drag Jihyun out when the smirked on Jihyun's face turns into an evil smirk.

xxxxxxxxxxx

"Dad...please be strong..." Taeyeon with teary eyes.

"Dont worry, Taeyeon-ah. I'll disbanding this agency and you won't be worry anymore. No more agents life, no more dangerous in your life."

Mr.Kim, Agent Taeyeon's father who is also the Q agency's Chief is suffering from a brain cancer and he is on stage 4, which means he will not live long plus, he is aged already.

"How long will you hide from your daughter? Remember what I said, please take care of yourself and your husband."

"What are you talking about, dad?!"

"And about Yoohyeon, please....do not hurt her feelings, do not hurt my one and only grand-daughter. Tell her the truth at the right time."

"Dad...please dont leave me...." Taeyeon begging

"We cant fight our destiny....It's time for me to leave this shitty world. Take care, my daughter, Kim Taeyeon..."

Mr Kim closing his eyes slowly before his heartbeat stopped beating....

"Dad, no.......dont do this....please!" Taeyeon shaking her dad's lifeless body.

Taeyeon's husband, Kim Jungil patting his wife's back before hugging her tightly.

"He's gone, babe. He's gone..." he said.

xxxxxxxxx

"Finally....we'll start our new life, honey." Taeyeon said holding her husband's hand tightly.

They staring at the building that are being demolished. The letter 'Q' on it is already destroyed that made the memories of them becomes an agents of the agency is recalling through their head.

xxxxxxxxxx

5 years later....

"Hey babe, I'll get going to work first." Jungil said before cupping his wife's forehead who is still lying on the bed.

"Hey honey!"