Bella Goes to Florida

Jewel's POV

The pups are now nine weeks old. Today we're going to La Push, to first beach. Bella was supposed to come with us. But she went to visit her mum in Florida with Edward instead. Charlie has the pups all on leads as I walked in front of them.

I ran into the water and splash around happily. "Ok, you lot stay close or back on lead you go" Charlie tells my pups. He lets them off. The boys join me in the water, Jack and Jett start to play fight. While Jax runs over to a soccer ball

"Charlie!" a guy calls and I turn to see Jake. I yip calling my pups to me as I exited the water.

"Hey Jake, see you and the guys are having fun" Charlie says as Jake picked up the soccer ball.

"Yeah, Jared has a new girlfriend he wanted us to meet and Emily is looking after her niece" he states. "See Jewel and the pups are having fun. Where's Bella?" he asks.

"She left town with Edward for the weekend" Charlie tells him.

'Mum, Jack pushed me in!' Jenna whines loudly. I look to see her soak.

'Did not, Jett pushed me and I fell into you' Jack defends.

'Enough you lot' I tell them.

"Puppies!" a little girl shouts. I look to see a toddler heading our way with a teenage boy following. I let her greet my pups, but stop the boy giving him a silent snarl of warning.

"Quil, see your following the others" Charlie says.

"Yeah" the boy says sheepishly as he watched the little girl play with my pups.

"This must be little Claire" Charlie says.

"Yep, I'm watching her while Emily speaks to Kim" Quil states.

"At least you only have one kid to watch, I have five" Charlie jokes. I yip. "Sorry girl, four" he says.

"How old are they now?" Jake asks.

"Nine weeks" Charlie answers.

"Yoo, are you guys going to keep hogging the ball?!" Paul shouts.

"We should get back to the others" Jake states.

"Say goodbye to the pups Claire" Quil tells the toddler. She whines in complaint. But does so and went over to him. Holding his hand as they headed back to their group.

Charlie gets out a few balls and tosses them for us. We run after them. I get one and Jax got another with Jett. We brought them back to Charlie and he threw them again. I let Jenna get my ball as Jack play fought with Jett over one. He won and brought it back to Charlie.

The pups soon grew tired. So we got into Charlie's police cruiser and he took us home. The pups slept the whole car ride. While I had my head out the window, enjoying the breeze.

Once we were home, Charlie gave me a bath and brush first. Then the pups, before giving us dinner. He heated up left overs for himself. Before we all retired to the living room. Where he put the TV on. His phone rings and he mutes the TV.

He answers it putting it on speaker. "Hi dad, thought I'd let you know we arrived safely" Bella states.

"Good to hear" he states. "You missed a fun day at the beach, the pups had a blast. We saw Jake" he tells her.

"Oh, how is he?" she asks.

"Fine" he says.

"Did Jewel have fun?" Bella asks.

"Yeah she did, though seemed on edge when Jake and Quil came over" he states.

"I'm sure it was nothing" she tells him. "Were the pups good for their first bath after the beach?" she asks curious.

"Jenna loved it. Jett not so much" Charlie tells her.

"Sounds about right" Bella says with a chuckle. "Anyway, mum has a big day planned for us tomorrow. So I should get to bed, tell Jewel and the pups I said hi" she states. I yip. "Hi girl" she giggles.

"Sleep tight Bella, enjoy your trip" Charlie tells her. She said goodbye before hanging up. Charlie unmuted the TV and we watched the game. Before I herded the pups to bed. They all curled up and fell asleep. "You've done an amazing job girl" he tells me.

I wag my tail happily. "Anyway, I'm gonna hit the hay. We have work tomorrow" he states. I nod my head and he went upstairs. I hear several wolf howls in the woods and flatten my ears. I lay in front of my pups, staying alert. Until I no longer heard the wolves. I finally let myself relax enough to fall into a peaceful sleep.

A/N

Pictures above of Quil with Claire and Jared with Kim.