Bella Leaves with Alice

Jewel's POV

I hear Bella enter the house and wag my tail. Alice went into the hall way. Suddenly the light turns on. "Alice!" Bella cheers.

"You're... alive" Alice says confused.

"Oh my God, Alice. You're here" Bella cries.

"I heard voices - I didn't think it was you but - you're alive" Alice states.

"You keep saying that" Bella says confused.

"I saw you - a vision of you - you jumped off a cliff. I knew I'd be too late but..." Alice trails off. "Why the hell would you try to kill yourself?! What about Charlie? What about Jewel?" she demands angrily.

"I didn't. I was cliff diving, it was fun" Bella tells her. I bark letting them know I'm still here.

"Speaking of Jewel, she has something to show you" Alice tells her cheerily. "I just put the kettle on, I'll make us each a cup of tea" she states. She leads Bella into the kitchen.

"Oh my god Jewel, you had your pups!" Bella exclaims rushing over. She kneels beside me.

"She was a natural, both her and the pups are fine" Alice tells her as she headed over to the kettle.

"May I girl?" Bella asks gesturing to my pups. That had finished suckling. I not my head. She picks up each one and examines them. "One girl and three boys" she states.

"Tea's ready" Alice announces. They take it into the living room. Me not wanting to be alone. Took my pups one by one to my bed in the living room. Then curled up around them listening to Alice and Bella talk. "I have never met anyone more prone to life-threatening idiocy... and what is that hideous wet dog smell? I know it's not Jewel" Alice states.

I take a whiff and noticed the large predator smell. I sneeze and survey the room. I know it was coming for Bella. But I have pups to protect. "Oh. Probably Jacob. He's kind of a werewolf" Bella tells Alice. I tilt my head to the side, what's a werewolf? "Werewolves are not vicious" Bella assures Alice.

"Until they lose their tempers" Alice states.

"They saved Jewel and I from Laurent, they're protecting me from Victoria" Bella explains.

"Victoria? I didn't see her. I didn't see you get attacked by Laurent or get pulled from the water either" Alice tells her.

"It was Jacob who saved me. More than once. I couldn't have made it without him. You have no idea what it was like" Bella tells her.

"Yes. I do. I knew leaving wouldn't be good for you. I tried to tell Edward, but he wouldn't listen" Alice explained.

"Does he know you're here?" Bella asks hesitantly.

"No. He's been... away" Alice answers. "Anyway Bella, werewolves aren't good company to keep" she tells her.

"Speak for yourself" Jake states. I growl lowly standing over my pups. "I had to make sure you and Jewel were alright" he tells Bella.

"I thought you couldn't protect me here?" Bella asks him.

"Guess I don't care" he states.

"Well, *I'm* not gonna hurt her. Or Jewel and her pups" Alice snaps.

"No, you're just a harmless Cullen. I'm talking about the other bloodsucker who tried to kill Bella because of you" Jacob retorts. I don't like this tension.

"I told her about Victoria" Bella tells him.

"As I said, I didn't see her. I didn't see you get pulled out of the water, either" Alice tells her. She turns and looks distastefully at Jacob. Guess she doesn't like him also. "I can't see past you and your pack of mutts" she sneers. I glare at her annoyed.

"Don't get me upset" Jake tells her as they square off.

"Hey, stop" Bella says getting in between the pair.

"Or things are gonna get very ugly" Jake states.

"Can you give us a moment?" Bella asks Alice. Who agreed and wen to let. "Hey you're not leaving right? You'll be back?" she asks.

"As soon as you but the dog out" Alice says nodding to Jacob. Before going outside. Bella then lead Jake to the kitchen. I checking on my pups and sigh in relief. I curl up around the protectively watching the kitchen door way.

Suddenly Alice runs into the house heading for the kitchen. "Bella! It's Edward. He thinks you're dead!" she shouts. I pin my ears back annoyed as she woke my sleeping pups.

"What?" Bella asks confused. "Why didn't you let me speak to him?!" she demands.

"He didn't ask for you" Jake tells her.

"I don't care!" Bella shouts.

"Bella, he's going to the Volturi" Alice states. "He wants to die too" she states. Bella immediately ran to her room. What was going on? Soon they all went outside.

(Outside) Third Persons POV

"He left you, Bella. He didn't want you anymore, remember?" Jake reminds her.

"But I still love him, and I'm not gonna let him kill himself out of guilt" Bella tells him.

"What about your dad?" Jake asks her.

"I'm eighteen, legally free to go and I left a note" Bella tells him. "But please stay here with Jewel until he gets back" she pleads.

"She doesn't like me anymore Bella, she won't like me near her pups" Jake tells her as she gets into Carlisle's car. Alice in the drives seat. "Please, Bella. Stay here. For Charlie, for Jewel... for me" he pleads.

"Good bye Jacob" she said and Alice drive away. Jacob curses loudly kicking the ground. He then looks at the house. He sighs and takes calming breaths before entering it.

(Kitchen) Jewel's POV

I'd moved my pups back to the birth box. Feeling safer there. I soon see Jacob in the door way and lift my top lip in warning. He looks at me sadly and just sits down leaning against the wall. We stayed like that until Charlie returned. Jacob told him Bella had left and given him the note. Before he lift.

"Jewel" Charlie says looking heartbroken. I whine and he comes to sit beside me. "They're beautiful girl, at least something good happened today" he mutters stroking my hand. He stays with me until I feel asleep.

A/N

Picture above of Alice and Bella.

Future Chapters:

Eight Weeks

Bella Goes to Florida (pups nine weeks)

Intruder (pups eleven weeks)

Graduation Party Vision (pups twelve weeks)

Bye Pups (pups thirteen weeks)

Jacob Runs Away (pup 16 weeks)

Bella/Edward Wedding (pup 21 weeks)

Bella's New Scent and Daughter (pup 26 weeks)

Renesmee Catching Snow-flakes (pup 38 weeks)

Christmas (pup 40 weeks)

Fishing Trip (pup 40-41 weeks)

Epilogue: Seven Years Later