February 20th: Movie Night

Warning: Rape mention.

Jewel's POV

So let me catch you up on what's happened since I was at the reserve. I returned home fore Christmas. Which was great, aside from Bella still acting like a zombie. But at least she was there. We then had New Years and I actually wagged my tail for the first time in months. I felt like the new year would be better then the last.

But then I went into heat. I was spending it at home like I usually did. I was napping with Bruiser appeared. Needless to say I was surprised by his appearance. Charlie never let me interact with other dogs while in heat. He was normal at first but then tried to mount me. I told him off and left the room.

I thought he'd learned his lesson. But I feel asleep. Then woke up to him on top of me. I tried to escape, but he grabbed my scruff and held me in place. Once he released me I attacked him. He ended up with a bloody nose and flank. I then hid in Charlie's room with the door shut to prevent him from getting in.

When Charlie returned with Adam. They were shocked by the state Bruiser was in. Charlie made Adam take Bruiser away and promise never to bring him back. Charlie then found me and gave me a much needed hug. Then a bath. He had Harry bring over some of his home made Fish Fry for me. Charlie then had the rest of the week off to spend some quality time with me.

A few weeks after the incident with Bruiser. I was sick and vomited. So Charlie took me to the vet. Who said I was pregnant. I was not sure what that meant and had looked up at Charlie confused. He told me I was having pups. I was excite but nervous. So was he.

So Charlie called the breeder and he came over with my mum. I was so happy to see her. She explained everything to me. She said the birth would hurt a lot, but it'd be worth it once I see my pups alive and healthy. Her owner and the vet assured Charlie I'd be fine. That they'd be on call if he has any questions.

I'm now thirty three days pregnant and due in thirty days. Bella has returned to the normal for the most part. Still having nightmares. But it now talking to her friends again, including Jacob. She is excited to see my pups. Which according to the vet, I am having four of.

Anyway I've been nesting recently. Charlie said he was going to get me a birth box soon. "Jewel!" Bella called. I went downstairs to see she had made me lunch. I wag my tail and ate it happily. "I'm going out tonight girl" she states

I look up at her, head cocked to one side. "Jake, and some of my other friends & I are going to the cinema tonight. So I'll be gone before Charlie gets back, a note will be on the table" she tells me. I nod my head.

She takes me for a short walk. Before giving me a brush. I fell asleep on her bed as she got ready for her night out with her friends. I woke up while she was in the shower needing the loo. So I waddled downstairs and outside. I did my business, but was to tired to go back inside. So I went to my kennel, which I haven't used in ages and curled up. Falling asleep.

"Jewel! Jewel!" I wake to someone shouting my name. I yawn and stretch before exiting the kennel. I notice the sun beginning to set. "Oh thank god!" Bella exclaims when I trot over. "You had me worried" she tells me as she checks me over. She leads me inside and I see dinner waiting for me.

I sat down and start to eat. "Well I'm off girl, but please no more wondering off" she tells me. I just give her an innocent look. "Be good, Charlie should be back soon" she states. "Good night" she adds kissing my forehead. Before leaving.

I finish my dinner. Before going looking for blankets, clothes and towels. I make a pile and lay in them. Before starting to groom myself. Once that was done I started to doze of and Charlie returned. Seriously what do they have against a good night sleep?

"Hey girl, where's Bella?" he asks and I just look at the kitchen bench. Where Bella had left her note. "At the cinema with friends, be back before ten" he reads. "Guess it's just us then" he states and makes himself dinner. Before joining me in the lounge.

"Seriously girl? That's my best shirt" he tells me and I look up at him innocently. He sighs shaking his head. He turns the telly on and I soon fall asleep. This time no one wakes me.