twelve

Layla had made dinner for the two teens. After they ate, they had laid on the couch in the living room and watched a few more movies before it became very late. Layla took one last look outside and sighed, "There has to be at least a foot and a half of snow out there."

"Have you really never seen snow before?" Vance asked.

"No, I haven't. It's really pretty, though," She marvelled.

"We can go out in it tomorrow if you want," Vance offered.

"Like to play in the snow?"

"If you want. That shit's for kids, but I'm willin' to make a sacrifice since you've never seen it before," He smirked.

"Oh, whatever," Layla laughed, "You ready for bed?"

"Is it okay if I take a shower?"

"Yeah, you can use my bathroom. I'll grab you some clothes from Billy's room that you can wear. He has so many clothes I doubt he'll even notice they're gone."

Layla walked up the stairs and showed Vance where the bathroom was. She quickly went into Billy's room and looked through his drawers for a shirt and some shorts for Vance. Layla grimaced at the posters of half-naked women and the smell of weed mixed with cologne. Once Layla got what she needed, she walked back to her bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Vance called from the other side, the shower already running.

Layla opened the door and felt her heart drop. There was Vance standing in just his jeans that were sitting very low on his waist, exposing the waistband of his boxers and his v-line. Layla's face flushed a bright red.

"U-Um... Here are some... um... clothes," She said, clearing her throat.

"You sick or somethin'? You alright?" Vance said, putting the back of his hand to her forehead. His muscles flexed as he moved and the veins in his hands and arms became more prominent.

"Yes! Perfect! Great! I'm amazing!" Layla said, quickly backing away from him. Vance looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'll be in my room! You have fun um... showering... naked... in my shower." Layla quickly walked out of the steamy bathroom and slammed the door shut. She fell onto her bed and groaned in her hands in embarrassment.

Meanwhile, Vance was standing in the bathroom staring at the spot she had just occupied. "What the hell did I get myself into?" He mumbled, before undressing the rest of the way and getting in the shower.

It took forever before Layla had calmed down. She had never seen Vance vulnerable like that and she felt bad for looking at him that way, but he was too good-looking not to admire.

Vance walked into Layla's room, a towel was wrapped around his waist and his skin was still wet with water. His blonde, curly hair was still soaked, causing it to look more like a dark brown. Layla immediately was flustered again. All that hard work for nothing.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked.

"W-Why didn't you put clothes on when you were in the bathroom?!" Layla looked at him like he was insane.

"It was hot and stuffy in there," Vance shrugged and Layla continued to stare, "Seriously, the fuck's wrong with you?"

"I'm great! You know what? I'm gonna go shower now!" Layla said, running past him before he could pester her more. Layla wasn't even planning on taking a shower until tomorrow morning, but she couldn't handle being in a room with him looking like that.

She slammed the bathroom door shut and leaned against the door with a heavy sigh, "Lord, help me. I'm gonna need all I can get."

Layla quickly showered off, brushed her teeth, and went to put on her clothes until...