Kidnapped and Decision-Making

Hey guys, this chapter will first be in Jellal's P.O.V then Erza's P.O.V at the end.

While reading my other chapters on the Wattpad website, and the problem has not been resolved, but I usually read on the app, I just write on the website, I hope it doesn't bother anyone too much.

The Media is a Fairy Tail OST called The Promised Land Far Away.

It's kinda sad and always claws at my heartstrings ;-;.

Anyway, story time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jellal's P.O.V

"Are you going to be alright alone?" Erza asked me.

"Of course, go have fun Erza. You deserve it." I smiled towards her, gently pushing her out of the door.

She sent me a warm smile before she followed the rest. I closed the door and started to pout a bit. I'm not a child, I'll be fine all alone. I have been for most of my life, I don't see anything changing now.

I placed my hands behind my head and started to walk around my apartment. I went into my room and looked at my poster of the Tower of Heaven. It was something Millianna, Sho, Wally, Simon, and I used to do.

Simon had passed away a few years ago. I don't really know what happened, but he always seemed to be a risk taker; at least that's what his sister has told me. She said it had gotten to him and he didn't make it.

Now I feel upset.

I started to walk around the apartment some more until my phone started ringing.

"Fairy, where you going, hikari zenbu astsumete kimi no ashita terasu yo."

I don't remember that being my ringtone. So I just blankly stared at my phone wondering why or who could have changed it.

"Oh yeah, kikoeten no ka kono koe wa?"

Oh right, the phone is ringing. I walked over to my cell and answered it. It was a very an unfamiliar voice.

"Hey Jellal!"

I just stood there silently, waiting for them to say something else.

"Jellal?"

I waited a bit more.

"Jellal, I know you're there! You always do this whenever I call!"

I still don't know who this is, or why I always do this to them.

"Ultear! Jellal is ignoring me!" The person on the phone wailed.

Ultear? Why is Ultear with someone? I thought she liked being alone.

"Jellal." Ultear called through the phone.

"Yes?" I hesitantly answered

"Why are you ignoring Meredy?"

Wait what?

"That was Meredy?"

"Ye-"

Before she could finish I hung up and placed the phone on a nearby counter in the living room. I then walked into my room, shut and locked the door, and sat on my bed wrapping the covers around me.

I heard light tapping on my room, that seemed to get heavier and heavier by the second, signalling for me to turn around. There was still daylight, but I was still afraid to see someone I didn't want to see at my window. Then the tapping stopped.