A Day at Ryuzetsu Land

Jellal's P.O.V

"Oh my Mavis! Erza's face rivals her hair!" Juvia, Levy and Lucy squealed in excitement.

"I-I, um, agh!" Erza exclaimed quite flustered

She tilted her head down so she could hide her face.

"Juvia has an idea," Juvia exclaimed, "Why don't we all go to Ryuzetsu Land and introduce ourselves there?"

"Great idea Juvia." Gray complemented

"Oh, Gray darling, praise Juvia more!" Juvia swooned

"I guess we're going to Ryuzetsu Land then." I announced

We all carpooled into Gray's car and headed down to Crocus, where its famous water park, Ryuzetsu Land was.

Of course, we had to make stops at everyone's houses so they could grab their swim attire. Juvia and Levy went to the college dormitory, Fairy Hills. Lucy is renting her own apartment, and Natsu's house was outside of the town. I had already grabbed my swim trunks from my house and Gray, surprisingly already had his on and was driving in them.

Gray was driving, I was in the passenger, Juvia, Levy, and Lucy were sitting around Erza talking about exciting things to do at the water park. Natsu was at the right end behind me, looking as if he were about to throw up his lunch, Lucy was beside him, then Erza, then Juvia, then Levy, then Gajeel who also looked like he was going to toss his cookies.

Once we got to Ryuzetsu Land, everyone seperated into the changed rooms, except for Gray who started to walk around.

I was wearing a pair of plain blue swim trunks. Natsu came out with red swim trunks with an orange design at the bottom making it look like fire. Lucy came out with her hair in two ponytails, wearing a white bikini with a pink flower. Gajeel came out with black trunks that had shades of silver. Levy came out in an orange bikini with thin green stripes, wearing her signature orange headband. Juvia came out in a blue bikini with white polka dots all over. Lastly, Erza came out in a plain yellow bikini with her hair up in a high ponytail. When I noticed Erza, I felt my face heat up a bit as I stared at her.

"Doesn't Erza look amazing?!" Lucy exclaimed from behind Erza's right side

"Juvia thinks Erza looks wonderful!" Juvia complemented from behind Erza's left side

"Jellal is at a loss for words at Erza's beauty." Levy snickered from beside Lucy.

"Y-you look nice" I stammered as I felt my face become warmer

"T-thank you" She mumbled. I looked up and saw she had a light blush, she was looking down and twiddling her fingers.

"You guys should hang out!" Lucy suggested as she lightly pushed Erza towards me and ran away with Levy and Juvia.

While Lucy was unaware of Natsu creeping up on her, he carried her from behind and used the German Suplex to drop them both into the water. I couldn't help but chuckle at how the two looked together.

Levy was being carried by Gajeel over his shoulder, shouting and kicking, yelling at him to let her down, and Juvia was searching for Gray.

"I didn't think you'd have a swimsuit so fast." I stated towards the scarlet haired woman next to me.

"Yes, Lucy had an extra one and insisted I wear it." She replied quite flustered

"Gray Darling, you don't have clothes on!" Juvia shrieked in the background

"L-Lucy, told me this place has good food." She mumbled as she looked away and twiddled with her fingers.

"Gah! When did that happen?!" Gray shouted in the background