"Oh you mean that time he couldn't get it up because he's just wasn't that into you? I knew your name sounded familiar," I say.

"Speaking of not being into you, didn't you hook up with your gay friend?" She says.

I immediately glare at Killian. How could he tell her that? I confided in him and he goes and tells this, this woman. Now all these people are hearing it too.

"Mine didn't need alcohol to try," I say. "But I'm going to leave it there. I have to go see my parents. Enjoy catching up with your floozie, I mean friend."

I walked away not sparing another glance at Killian.

"That kitty has claws," I hear Tara say as I walk away.

Killian POV

I can't help but chuckle at my mate's possessive display, but I should go after her.

"What's so funny," Catherine says.

"She called her a floozie," I say. "Who says that?"

"Your mate," she says.

I start to go after Lila when Tara grabs me by the arm and whispers in my ear, "just let her go. It's been so long since we caught up in person."

I peel her off and make my way to the door. "Why would you say that about her friend? I told you that in confidence," I say.

"She came after me first. She shouldn't start something she can't finish," Tara says.

You're the one feeling up her mate since you got here. How about you try keeping your hands to yourself?" Catherine says.

"Mind your business little pup. There's grown folks talking," she says.

"Don't talk to my mate like that," Tomas says.

I left the pack house and made my way to her parents house, but she was not there. I had no idea where to search. Maybe she went for a run to be alone.

I tried to think of where she could be. Maybe she's at Kelsey's house. I went over there and sure enough she was there with red eyes like she's been crying.

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"I don't care what you do," she says.

"I'm going to leave you two alone," Kelsey says.

"Why did you come here?" I ask her.

"To try to get more dirt on your friend. Kelsey knows everything about you," she says.

"I could give you dirt. You should have come to me," I says.

"That's okay. Kelsey helped me see I was being petty. Now I'm just pissed at you for telling her my business," she says.

"That will never happen again," I say.

"Why did you tell her in the first place?" She asks.

"I thought she was my friend, my confidant. I never thought she would try to use that against you," I say. "We've been friends since we were five. I was used to telling her everything."

"Well I don't like your friend. I don't want her at our wedding," she says.

"You want to marry me?" I ask.

Getting married isn't required in the werewolf community. People use it as an excuse to party and celebrate finding their mates. I didn't know Lila would be into that since she lost her friends when she moved to our pack.

"It could be a hypothetical wedding. The point is, she's not invited. Not to any of them, real or otherwise," she says.

"I can agree to that. Come here," I say.

For You My LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara