Chapter 3: Leaving Beacon part 2

Blake's POV

Sun and I were chasing the remaining White Fang members who were riding a bullhead. One of them pulls out a gun on us and the member shoots at me but was blocked by a clown getting shot and disappearing in smoke?

End of Blake's POV

They all looked to see Seto Kaiba walking towards them.

"Hey you stop right there!" A White Fang member yells at Kaiba.

Kaiba ignores the yelling and he continues walking towards them.

"Well, don't just stand there! Kill him!" A White Fang member shouts.

They all ran towards Kaiba but just as one of them was about to swing his sword Kaiba but he summons Blade Knight and the white maneuver missed his attack by Blade Knight using its shield to protect itself.

And on the other side Blake was shocked because she got a closer look on the person it was Kaiba but what also shocked her was what he did. The white fang who tried to slash at him suddenly was cut into pieces killing him instantly by Kaiba's Monster!

I thought his aura would have protected him but he just cut him down within a blink of an eye.

"What?! Shouldn't his aura have protected him?!" A WF member screams in shock.

"J-just kill him!" A second WF member yells.

They all charged at Kaiba but then he gives his Monster a power boost which Blake saw firsthand. Even more White Fang members jumped out of the bullhead to attack him but Kaiba used a Trap Card which is Crush Hand by sacrificing his Monster and kills them all before they hit the ground.

Blake felt fear and sadness during the battle right in front of her. Fear that Kaiba was showing no mercy towards them and sadness that he killed the White Fang even though they are misguided.

Kaiba summons Blue-Eyes White Dragon and a face-down card. He reveals his face-down card to be a Spell Card that turns his strongest Monster Attack Points down to 500.

Kaiba pulls out another Spell Card which is Multiply.

Kaiba's Blue-Eyes White Dragon begins to Multiply a lot.

Then the final group of white fang all charged at him but for some reading Blake knew it was a trap.

"My Blue-Eyes White Dragons attacks them directly! Horobi no Bāsuto Sutorīmu!!" Kaiba shouts.

The Multiple Blue-Eyes Dragons charged its attack and fires their blasts at the White Fang members.

"The giant! The invincible! The ultimate!" Kaiba yells.

"WAIT, STOP!!!" Blake shouted as she runs towards Kaiba.

The blast immediately obliterates the remaining White Fang into nothingness.

"Pulverize! Die honorably! Applaud loudly!" Kaiba shouts before laughing his signature laugh.

Blake's feelings were right. When Kaiba his Blue-Eyes White Dragon and ordered his Monster to attack and within a blink of an eye all the of White fang members died.

Blake then saw only one White Fang member escaping in a bullhead with fear in his eyes of what he saw. He got away and Blake turned back to Kaiba who turned off his duel disk.

"All too easy." Kaiba said to himself.

Blake walked up to him furious of what he did today.

"Why?" Blake asked him.